Chapter 136 from the Chu family

A long convoy came to the outside of the city of Two Realms.

    "This is the City of Two Realms!" Chu Wan'er stepped out of the carriage and looked around with joy.

    Chu Sichen looked at the huge city gate, smiled, and said, "It's finally here." During the

    mutual market season, people came and went at the city gate, and many huge birds hovered in the sky, many dressed in different clothes. The monks entered and exited at the gate of the city.

    It was the first time for Chu Wan'er to travel far, and everything she saw was fresh.

    "I didn't expect that there would be such a lively place in the depths of the wild, and it didn't cost me so many days on the road to eat and sleep."

    "What a majestic city wall! It seems to be built with diamond rocks. "Chu Xiner said.

    The two cities are often attacked by beast tides, and the city gates are a line of defense, and the ancestors of Kongming still attach great importance to them.

    The city walls of the two cities were constructed using three experienced soul master engineering teams. After the construction was completed, they were reinforced several times. It would take a lot of effort for the warrior spirit beasts to invade.

    Chu Sichen nodded and said, "This is the method of the Soul King."

    If a new soul master was used to build a city in the wild, I am afraid that it would have been broken long ago, that is, the Soul King has such courage.

    Chu Sichen carried his hands on his back, looked at the city of Two Realms, and secretly made up his mind that one day, he would reach the realm of the ancestor Kongming, open up a territory, and rule the world.

    Chen Zhonghua, the leader of the Chen family, and Bai Shu, the leader of the Bai family, walked towards Chu Sichen.

    "Young Master Chu, let's separate here." The three major families in Wuling City have sent people over this time. On the way here, in order to ensure safety, the three families walked together. When they arrive at their destination, they will naturally be separated. .

    Chu Sichen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Chen Zhonghua smiled and said, "I heard that Miss Chu Yanyu is here on behalf of the Qingyun Sect this time. Good luck to Young Master Chu! There are people who will take care of you when you come to this unfamiliar place."

    Chu Sichen smiled He smiled and said, "Where!"

    Chen Zhonghua's words made Chu Sichen a little uncomfortable. The relationship between Chu Yanyu and Chu Sichen was not very good. The second room of the Chu family always said how capable Chu Ye was. Chen is very uncomfortable.

    In Chu Sichen's eyes, Chu Yanyu was much inferior to his own aptitude and strength, and he didn't need a woman to take care of him.

    The Chen and Bai families exchanged a few words with Chu Sichen and then left.

    "Brother, what are we doing now! Shall we go to the little aunt first?" Chu Wan'er asked.

    Chu Sichen shook his head and said with some resistance: "The little aunt is here on behalf of the Qingyun Sect. She has her own business, so we shouldn't be in such a hurry to disturb her."

    Chu Wan'er nodded and said, "Well then, What shall we do first."

    "First inquire about the price of the spiritual food here, and sell the spiritual food." Chu Sichen said lightly.