Chapter 131 Disciple of Qingyun Sect

After the opening of the mutual market, more and more cultivators came to Liangjie City, and the number of foreign soul masters settled in Liangjie City had reached 60 or 70, and the city was very lively.

    "These two world cities are really lively." Chu Yanyu sighed while sitting in the private room of Yipinju.

    Chu Yanyu has also been an advanced soul master for some time. During this time, she has done a lot of tasks and repaid the debts she owed before.

    There are many soul masters in the Qingyun Sect, and so many soul masters cannot all stay in the sect to cultivate.

    This time, Chu Yanyu took the task, escorted a batch of goods, and came to Two Realms City to trade.

    "The two world cities are indeed doing well, but they are far worse than our Qingyun Sect." Zhao Jin said proudly.     Wang Ning smiled and said, "Our Qingyun Sect has been

    established for thousands of years and has a deep foundation. The two realm cities have only been established for a hundred years, so naturally they cannot be compared."

Ancestor Kongming, the scattered soul king, was established. In the eyes of many soul pet masters in the Qingyun Sect, Liangjiecheng was a nouveau riche.

    Zhao Jin smiled and said, "Nevertheless, the Two Realms City is still very interesting. Take this dragon fish, for example. It tastes as good as that made by the spirit chefs in the sect."

    Chu Yan Yu ate the dragon fish and praised: "It's really delicious."

    Chu Yanyu was an advanced soul master and owed a lot of debts. In recent years, he has been working on paying off his debts, and he has no luck to enjoy it. Holding the dragon fish, I only feel that my mouth is full of fragrance, and my tongue is full of saliva.

    Wang Ning held her chin and said: "The taste of this dragon fish is comparable to that of the sect, but, in my opinion, the skill of the chefs in this restaurant is a little worse than that of the master chefs of the sect, but it is the dragon fish. The quality is higher than those raised by the sect's animal house."

    Chu Yanyu said somewhat surprised: "No way, Senior Brother Mu Li's animal craftsmanship is unparalleled!"

    Zhao Jin smiled and said. : "Probably there are people outside the world. There is a heaven outside the sky. If the soul masters outside, if they specialize in one, they can still figure out something."

    "If Junior Sister Yan Yu likes it, eat more." Wang Ning smiled.

    Chu Yanyu smiled a little embarrassedly.

    The boy came up and took a drink.

    "Little guy, where did the dragon fish in your restaurant come from? It tastes good!"

    "Guest, you are really insightful. The dragon fish in our restaurant was raised by Senior Chu and Senior Lin. These two seniors are extremely good animals, not only He raised dragon fish and herbal chicken..."

    When Chu Yanyu heard the little servant mentioning herbal chicken, her mind moved, and she couldn't help thinking of the scene when she met Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen in Sanyang City. Chu Wen took the little fox, and the little fox was followed by a string of herbal chickens.

    "Herbal chicken? Is there a dish made with herbal chicken?" Wang Ning asked.

    The servant quickly said: "Yes, yes, it's just a coincidence. The two seniors usually don't sell this herbal chicken. Now I finally sell some, but the quantity is not much.