Chapter 92 The Lin Family Arrives

Chu Ye leaned over very intimately. Lin Chuwen still couldn't accept showing his affection in public, so he used his eyes helplessly to signal Chu Ye to restrain himself.

    Shen Hao looked at the flirting between the two of them, and snorted softly, feeling that it was unsightly.

    While eating, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen showed their affection, and did not invite them to sit down.

    Chu Ye and Lin Mengrong were sitting, and the scene was a little embarrassing.

    Xuebao kept tearing at the fairy chicken with his claws, his mouth was full of oil, and his big tail was constantly wagging.

    Chu Ye ordered a lot of dishes, and the shop assistant came over to serve them, and looked at Lin Mengrong and the two strangely.

    Lin Mengrong just stood there, like a begger for food. After standing for a while, he couldn't stand anymore.

    "Chuwen, since you have made up your mind, forget it. If you change your mind, you can come back to the family at any time." Lin Mengrong said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said perfunctorily, "I see."

    Lin Mengrong glanced at the two of them, turned and left.

    Lin Chuwen breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Lin Mengrong was gone.

    Xuebao gave a smug "tweet", feeling that he had regained 10%. Now it eats better than that red fox, and that stinky fire fox is no match for him.

    Lin Chuwen felt Xuebao's pride and rubbed Xuebao's head.

    Seeing Xue Bao's proud look, Chu Ye beckoned Xiao Er to ask for another fairy chicken.

    Lin Chuwen glared at Chu Ye and said helplessly: "One is enough to eat, why do you want another."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Xuebao likes it!"

    "Our flower method seems to be It's a bit extravagant." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye said nonchalantly: "It's fine, I don't know when, we'll be lucky and find a lot of money." Lin Mengrong, that stupid woman, actually said that Chuwen followed him and slept in the open air, and it was not good, Chuwen followed How did he have a bad time?

    Lin Chuwen: "..."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Xuebao. It was a pity that the herbal chicken contained huge medicinal power. If Xuebao was a warrior now, he would be able to fully absorb the medicinal power of the herbal chicken. Unfortunately, Xuebao It's just a scholar-level, it can't absorb a lot of medicinal power, it can only be wasted.

    ...

    Walking out of the restaurant, Lin Mengxu couldn't recover for a long time.

    The impact of Chu Ye's advanced soul master was too great.

    With Chu Ye as a backer, Lin Chuwen probably wouldn't listen to the elders of the family.

    Shen Hao looked at Lin Mengrong and said with some doubts: "Mengrong, who is that Chu Ye!"

    "He is the Chu family, Chu Sichen's cousin." Lin Mengrong said.

    Shen Hao said with some doubts: "Cousin? Then he is not younger than Chu Sichen, such a young soul master should have very good aptitude! Why have I never heard of such a talented person in the Chu family? Did the Chu family cultivate it in secret?"

    Lin Mengrong shook her head and said, "I don't know very well either."

    Lin Mengrong originally thought it was absurd for Lin Chuwen to find a man, but she didn't expect Chu Ye's ability to be so great, it seemed that it was still Lin Chu Wen took advantage.