Chapter 82 Infiltration

Taking other people's soul beasts is not a glorious thing.

    At the beginning, Zi Luozong only started with some unreliable scattered cultivators, and after starting, they would try to clean up as much as possible.

    After several successes, the Violet Sect cultivator became more and more daring.

    With the continuous expansion of Ziluo Sect, the power of the sect is getting bigger and bigger, and the disciples of the sect are getting more and more arrogant.

    Not long ago, Li Mingsheng, the grandson of the grand elder of the Ziluo Sect, met a young man in the wild and took a fancy to the other party's soul beast, the colorful luan bird.

    Qicai Luanniao has excellent qualifications, huge lethality and great potential. Li Mingsheng couldn't help but envy him. He stepped forward and said he wanted to buy it. The young man naturally refused. He fought with Li Mingsheng. ridiculed for a while.

    Li Mingsheng grew up being spoiled, so he had the idea of ​​killing people and stealing treasures.

    Li Mingsheng is the grandson of the Soul King, and there are many people who are vying to please him on weekdays. He easily gathered a few sect disciples, and made a secret attack on the foreign young man. He got his wish and got the other party's colorful birds. Hidden danger.

    The young man is the son of Qingluan Zhenren. He didn't want to live under the shadow of his elders, so he ran out to experience it. Accidentally, he revealed a top-grade luan bird, which aroused Li Mingsheng's coveted heart and eventually died.

    Qingluan's son, with outstanding aptitude, is also considered a genius. Unfortunately, he has been well protected since he was a child.

    "I don't know how many people from the Ziluo Sect survived." Chu Ye muttered.

    Lin Chuwen thought about it and said, "There should be quite a few." In

    the situation just now, there should not be many monks who escaped, but there should be some. In addition, not all the monks of the Ziluo Sect gathered in the sect. Many monks would go out to practice. During this time period, there should be quite a few monks who practiced outside.

    However, now that the Violet Sect has been destroyed, the original Violet Sect cultivator should only be able to become a loose cultivator.

    "I wonder what happened to those who participated in the selection of the Ziluo Sect?" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen thought for a while and said, "If you can survive, it should be good." Originally, these people had to hand over most of their harvest to the Ziluo Sect. Now that the Ziluo Sect has been destroyed, the harvest is their own.

    ...

    Xuebao: "Woooo..." Xiaoyin

    : "Haha..."

    Xuebao was lying on the ground, her big tail was hanging down on the ground, and she was a little sluggish. Xiaoyin flapped her wings and looked weak.

    Chu Ye looked at the appearance of the two, and guessed that the two were just seeing the previous battle of the Soul Kings and realized their weakness, so they were unhappy.

    Chu Ye shook his head and comforted: "How long have you two been cultivating! Of course you can't compare with other king beasts, you will definitely become stronger in the future, and then you will be able to do the same, majestic and sweeping. Bafang."

    Xuebao shook his tail and squeaked twice, asking if it was true or not.

    Chu Ye said confidently, "Of course it's true."