Chapter 66 Cultivation in the Training Room

Training room.

    Lin Chuwen practiced for a while, opened his eyes, and saw Chu Ye holding his chin and turning his eyes around, Lin Chuwen guessed that the other party should be using synaesthesia skills again.

    "How's it going?"

    "Most of them have left, and there are a few left waiting for you. After three months, as soon as you leave the customs, there will be people waiting outside." Chu Ye said mockingly.

    Lin Chuwen sank his face and said dully: "Is that so!"

    "I saw a woman, sixteen or seventeen years old, jumping up and down like a monkey. Is that also your family member?" Chu Ye asked road.

    Lin Chuwen gave a wry smile and said, "It shouldn't be." The Lin family didn't seem to have any monkey-like women.

    Chu Ye nodded his eyebrows and described in detail: "She has a mole here."

    "It's Lin Sixue! Is she wearing a golden phoenix hairpin?" He remembered that Lin Sixue liked a phoenix tail and beaded hair. Hairpin, he felt that it was a bit exaggerated, but Lin Sixue was very precious.

    Chu Ye nodded, "Yes."

    "I didn't expect that she was here too." Although Lin Sixue was a little inferior to Lin Mengrong, she was still pretty. In Chu Ye's eyes, she was actually a monkey.

    "Is your relationship with her not very good?" The picture passed by the silver-winged bee showed that this woman's attitude towards Lin Chuwen was not very good!

    Lin Chuwen nodded, "Our relationship is really not good."

    Lin Sixue's grandfather often asked his grandfather to make medicinal preparations. This man always said that he was short of money and only prepared two medicinal materials.

    It's okay to do it once or twice, it's too much to do it every time.

    To know that the success rate of grandpa's refining medicine is about one-third, and two medicinal materials, grandpa often has to reverse the copy.

    Grandpa made it for him a few times. Later, he heard that Lin Sixue's grandfather got the potion, not for his own use at all, but secretly took it out and sold it to earn the difference, so he was not willing to help the Lin Sixue family.

    Because of this, the other party hated his grandfather, and he said a lot of bad things about his grandfather in private. It was also because his grandfather was too good-natured. Even so, he did not tear his face with that family.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said in disgust, "That girl is so snarky, she doesn't seem to be a good character at first glance. Whoever marries her will be unlucky."

    "You!" Lin Chuwen shook his head and laughed.

    Chu Ye turned serious and said, "I see that the people of the Lin family are not so easy to give up. What are you going to do?"

    Lin Chuwen said glumly, "Let's talk about it in three months.

    " Rubbing against Lin Chuwen's neck, he expressed comfort.

    Lin Chuwen hugged the little fox and smiled, and rubbed the little fox's head.

    "The training environment here seems to be good! After three months, it should be fine."

    Before, he had been feeling a headache, but after entering the training room, the headache seemed to be relieved. Feeling the changes in the external environment, Xiaoyin also recovered from his soul. ran out of the room.