Chapter 162 Not enough evil spirits

Deciding to refine the evil spirit, Chu Ye asked the little fox to select the bones.

    The little fox manipulated Aoki Binglianyan to burn the bones on the bone mountain for fifteen days.

    Fifteen days later, 80% of the bones on the bone mountain were weathered to ashes, and only 20% of the bones remained.

    There is a mountain of bones left in the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts, which is very magnificent. Even if 80% of the bones are burned, there are still a lot of bones left.

    After being calcined by the flames, the smoky stench on the bone mountain was much lessened.

    The remaining bones, after tempering, have become much cleaner.

    "This bone is not bad!" Chu Ye found a ridge bone that was broken into several pieces in the bone mountain. After being calcined by the flame, several ridge bones were tempered and white as jade, standing out.

    Chu Ye spliced ​​several bones together and found that the crest was more than 40 meters long, and it should belong to a large soul beast.

    Several bones were pressed down the mountain and were not found, and after most of the bones were weathered, the bones were revealed.

    The little fox judged that the master of the bones was at least at the later stage of the warlord.

    Xiaobai looked at the bones, blinked, and said, "This seems to be the bones of a dragon elephant."

    Chu Ye glanced at Xiaobai and said, "Dragon elephant! This is a very good soul beast, how is it, I said Right, there are still good things in Gushan."

    Xiaobai said disdainfully, "It's still tattered, but it's worth a bit of tatters. If it's complete and worth a little bit, it's all broken into several pieces."

    Chu Ye Shrugged, too lazy to bother with Xiaobai.

    The little fox suddenly screamed excitedly, Lin Chuwen walked towards the little fox, "Xuebao, what's wrong?"

    Xuebao took out a giant snake skull, and Lin Chuwen said excitedly, "Chu Ye , it seems to be the skull of three giant pythons!"

    Chu Ye walked over and glanced at it, and said, "It's true!" The Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts may have actually raised three giant pythons. Such a large skull could not be the skull of a king-rank beast.

    Xiaobai paced and said, "Isn't it just a few bones? You are so excited, no matter what kind of beast's skull, it's already dead."

    Chu Ye: "..." That makes sense! No matter how powerful a beast is, if it dies, it will die.

    The little fox took a giant python skull and smashed it towards Xiaobai.

    Xiaobai kicked the skull and roared at the little fox. The little fox smiled and avoided Xiaobai's attack.

    Chu Ye looked at the skull that was kicked flying by Xiaobai, raised his eyebrows and said, "The quality of this bone is not bad!"

    Although Xiaobai is only a small group, but with great strength, a spirit beast of the third rank of battle general It is easy to be kicked and broken bones.

    This skull has been exposed to the wind and the sun for an unknown number of years. It was kicked by Xiaobai and it did not break apart. The hardness is evident.

    Xiaobai grabbed a bone and threw it towards the little fox.

    The little fox immediately grabbed the bones to fight back, and for a while, the bones flew around in the air.