chapter 149 Buy bone.

Chu Ye held his face, thoughtfully.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and asked with some doubts: "What's wrong?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "It's nothing, there's not much gold coins, I'm thinking about what to do next?"

    Lin Chuwen thought about it. , said: "I actually have an idea."

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and asked curiously, "What idea?"

    Lin Chuwen hesitated for a while, and said, "Sell the herbal chicken, dragon fish, and big meat silkworm. 80%."

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and said in shock, "Sell so much!"

    In recent years, they managed to increase the scale of herbal chicken and dragon fish. In the matter, Lin Chuwen spent much more thought than him.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes."

    "Selling so many herbal chickens, won't the little fox have any opinion?"

    "Don't worry, it's fine." The

    little fox has eaten more than one herbal chicken in the past two years. Hundreds, herbal chicken is not very useful to Xuebao now, and Lin Chuwen felt that it was necessary to change the taste of Xuebao.

    "Why did you suddenly think of selling chickens and fish?" Chu Ye asked.

    Lin Chuwen pondered for a moment and said, "I think we should not spend too much time on the beasts at this stage."

    Before, he would quietly raise chickens and fish in Liangjiecheng. It was because they wanted to earn some gold coins to live a stable life. Secondly, Xiaocai and Xiaobai were too weak to go out hunting, and thirdly, they hoped that Chu Ye's bee colony would have a stable growth environment, and the number of bee colonies could be increased.

    The situation is different now. There are more generals and soul beasts in the family, and the consumption is increasing day by day.

    Both Xiaocai and Xiaobai are advanced warriors, and they no longer need their careful training.

    The development of the bee colony has also fallen into a bottleneck. The best way to expand the strength of the bee colony is to cultivate warrior-level silver-winged bees.

    Chu Ye thought for a while, and said, "Indeed, it takes a little more effort for the beasts."

    If they want to make money, it is better to hunt monsters faster. Before the strength was not enough, they chose the beasts. However, if they were in the beasts It's not worth spending too much time on the beast.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "We have a lot of things to do right now." What

    prompted Lin Chuwen to make this decision was the reason for the evil beasts.

    For ordinary soul masters, the profit from raising herbal chickens and dragon fish is not small, but the profit from producing evil spirits is obviously higher.

    Lin Chuwen felt that their focus should be on the cultivation of soul pet combat power and the production of suffocation. Chicken and fish farming can be put aside for now.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "You're right."

    Now that the animal business has reached a bottleneck, it's time to think about transformation.

    "Let's contact someone to buy it now." The mutual market has not yet ended. There are still many foreign spirit masters in the two realms. It is a good time. At this time, you can sell chickens and fish for a good price.