Chapter 138 Illusory Mist Trading

Chu Ye and the two walked side by side on the streets of Liangjie City. The streets were full of people coming and going.

    "I haven't come out for a few days, and the Two Realms City has changed a lot!" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes!" In the past, many streets in Liangjie City were a little deserted, but now there are many small stalls.

    Many foreign soul pet masters brought some souvenirs to sell, and many people wandered the streets.

    Chu Ye looked at the shops on both sides and felt as if he had walked into a specialty street in the tourist area.

    "It smells so good!" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes!" On

    the streets of Liangjie City, there were many stalls selling skewers, which attracted many soul pet masters to visit.

    Chu Ye walked over, bought a dozen skewers, and distributed some to Lin Chuwen.

    Lin Chuwen blushed and said, "You really don't have any scruples."

    Most of the people who bought skewers on the street were soul pet masters with low cultivation, while those with higher cultivation would not buy them because of their scruples.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "What does it matter."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "It really doesn't matter."

    Chu Ye nibbled on the skewers, feeling as if he had returned to the past to visit the food street.

    Xiaobai in Chu Ye's soul room was making a fuss about coming out to eat skewers, but Chu Ye ruthlessly rejected Xiaobai's request.

    Xiaobai has just advanced, and his aura is still not very restrained. It is easy for a discerning person to see that Xiaobai has advanced to a warrior. A white civet cat who is an advanced warrior will probably arouse the interest of many soul pet masters.

    The streets were bustling, and there were soul pet masters selling everything.

    Chu Ye saw some monks selling the teeth of monsters, some monks selling scales of sea beasts, some monks selling stones, and some monks selling soil.

    "The soil that person sells is so strange! It smells a little stinky, so I can really sell it." Chu Ye said suspiciously.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "I should be able to sell it. It should be yellow marsh mud, which is very suitable for raising mud claw crabs."

    Chu Ye nodded: "I see!"

    Chu Ye Xiaobai in the soul room snorted softly, despising Chu Ye for making a fuss, it was just a bit of dirt.

    "There are stars and moons for sale!" Lin Chuwen said with some joy.

    "Good stuff! Buy some." Chu Ye said.

    Born in Lingshan Xiushui, Xingyue Ryuu is full of the essence of plants and trees, which is of great benefit to the cubs of spirit beasts. It is equivalent to the milk powder of cubs of spirit beasts and is extremely popular with cubs.

    Soul pets grow up, and although they can eat them, they don't like them that much.

    Xingyue Slurry contains rich spiritual energy. After taking it, one day of practice can be worth several months.

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye spent 300,000 gold coins to buy a large bucket of Xingyue Slurry.

    The Xingyue Slurry is light blue in color, exuding a faint fragrance, which looks a bit like fruit juice.