Chapter 43 Lin Mengrong's Doubt

Inside the inn.

    Chu Sichen looked at Lin Mengrong and said apologetically, "Mengrong, I'm sorry."

    Lin Mengrong shook his head, smiled slightly, and said, "It's nothing."

    Chu Sichen met Lin Mengrong more than two months ago, After this woman, he was deeply fascinated by Lin Mengrong.

    Lin Mengrong was searching for the red blood marrow. When Chu Sichen heard Lin Mengrong's description, he suddenly felt that the red stone on Chu Ye's pendant was not like a red blood jade, but rather a red blood marrow.

    It happened that the family sent him out to inspect the family property, so Chu Sichen thought about finding Chu Ye on the way and asking for the pendant, but unexpectedly, the pendant was sold. Also normal.

    The things that he thought were easy to grasp at first turned into twists and turns, and Chu Sichen felt very uncomfortable.

    Lin Mengrong had lived with Chu Sichen in the Chu family for a few days before, and had heard some of the Chu family's comments on Chu Ye.

    According to the Chu family, Chu Ye is a prodigal son who does not want to make progress and hangs around in the land of fireworks. He deserves to be kicked out of the house and fend for itself.

    Lin Mengrong felt that Chu Ye was very different from the rumors.

    When he was in the Lin family, Lin Chuwen's temperament was a little gloomy, and he should not approach strangers, but now he gets along well with Chu Ye. Presumably this person must have something special to do.

    Lin Mengrong frowned and said, "Perhaps the red blood marrow was not sold for Chu Ye, but used." "Used

    ?"

    Lin Mengrong nodded and said, "My cousin's snow Fox, it turns out that it doesn't look good, it may have awakened the bloodline."

    Chu Sichen frowned and said, "Have you prepared a potion?"

    Lin Mengrong shook her head, "With my cousin's ability, it is absolutely impossible to refine the intermediate level. Bloodline Awakening Potion, however, it is possible that he let the pet directly absorb the red blood marrow, so that although the effect is far less than the potion, it will still have a certain effect."

    "Can I take the red blood marrow directly? That can make the red blood marrow more effective! It's a waste of time."

    Chu Sichen secretly regretted missing the opportunity. If he knew it would happen like this, he should take advantage of Chu Ye's stay in the Chu family. At the time, I bought the necklace. With Chu Ye's temperament, as long as he paid a little more money, it shouldn't be difficult to get the necklace.

    Lin Mengrong sighed and said, "Yeah!"

    Scarlet blood marrow is very rare, Lin Mengrong lowered his head, and felt a little bit of sourness in his heart about Lin Chuwen's good luck.

    Lin Mengrong said indifferently: "My cousin, the pharmacist grandpa who has been with him since he was a child, if your cousin's jade is red blood marrow, he should be able to recognize it."

    Chu Sichen frowned and said secretly: Was it taken first? it's a pity.

    "Your cousin's fox looks good." Chu Sichen said.

    Lin Mengrong nodded and said, "There should be a sixth order."

    "What?" Chu Sichen was surprised when he heard Lin Mengrong's words.