Chapter 19 Living Together

The next day, Chu Ye rented the Chen family's bullock cart to go to the market. Chu Ye went to the business first, sold the white orchid and silver snow honey, and got a hundred gold coins.

    After that, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen went to the soul crystal trading market, and exchanged the soul crystals in their hands with the medicinal materials Xiaoyin and Xuebao needed.

    In the end, Chu Ye went to the medicine store and sold the blood python branches, snowball grass and other medicinal materials collected in the mountains, as well as beeswax.

    Before Chu Ye, after taking the honey from the hive, he discarded the hive.

    Lin Chuwen told Chu Ye that beeswax was a medicinal material that was very popular with pharmacists, and it was a waste for Chu Ye to do so.

    Under the guidance of Lin Chuwen, Chu Ye put the honeycomb into a pot of water to heat and melt it, removed the upper layer of cocoon, bee corpse and other impurities, filtered it while it was hot, and let it cool to make beeswax.

    Blood python branches and other medicinal materials sold for 70 gold coins, and beeswax sold for 35 gold coins.

    The beeswax sold so many gold coins, Chu Ye secretly regretted that he had missed such a good thing before.

    Chu Ye spent 40 gold coins to buy the medicinal materials that Lin Chuwen needed.

    "Do you want to buy more?" Chu Ye asked.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "No need, these are enough." To prepare a

    potion requires soul power, and a pharmacist can configure a limited amount of potions every day.

    The shopkeeper looked at Lin Chuwen, smiled, and said, "My little friend bought the herbs of Peiyuan Liquid!"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Exactly." Peiyuan Liquid is the most basic Pharmacy, the formula of the pharmacy has long been announced, and it is not difficult to know.

    The shopkeeper smiled and said, "It turns out that my little friend is a pharmacist, I'm disrespectful."

    Lin Chuwen quickly shook his head and said, "I'm not yet."

    Peiyuan Liquid is a relatively common and relatively simple medicine. Scholars will choose this potion to try.

    Before Lin Chuwen, he had already started trying to prepare this potion. It is a pity that his grandfather went out and disappeared shortly after he learned it.

    The shopkeeper said again: "If the little friend has prepared the medicine, you might as well sell it to our pharmacy. The purchase price of the medicine given by our medicine store is still very fair."

    Lin Chuwen said with some joy: "Is it possible?" The

    shopkeeper smiled. Laughing, he said, "Of course."

    Chu Ye looked at the expression of the pharmacy shopkeeper, guessing that the other party didn't think that Lin Chuwen could prepare the medicine, but he was just polite and formed a good relationship.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen went shopping in the town and returned with a full reward. Both of them were in a good mood.

    Lin Chuwen completely settled in Longya Village. On weekdays, he cooks in the morning, prepares potions, and takes the little fox out for hunting in the afternoon.

    Chu Ye released bees in the morning and looked after the fields. In the afternoon, he took Xiaoyin and the swarm to go hunting with Lin Chuwen.

    Chu Ye owns a compass, and no matter how good the hidden soul beast is under the compass, there is nothing to hide. Whenever he goes out hunting, he will not return empty-handed.

    The second-order and third-order beasts in the mountain suffered disasters all at once. Once Xuebao and Xiaoyin were staring at them, there was only one dead end.

    With the combined efforts of Xiaoyin and Xuebao, even a fourth-order soul beast can be won.

    After more than half a month in this way, although Xuebao and Xiaoyin's levels did not rise, their spirits were much stronger.

    In Longya Village, a snow-white fox ran past the village, followed by a swarm of bees.

    When the villagers in the field saw the little fox and the bee colony, they stopped what they were doing and looked at them for a while, then quickly turned their attention to the field.

    When the little fox first arrived in Longya Village, many villagers were very curious about this spirit beast, but after seeing it a lot, they got used to it.

    Although the villagers were used to seeing this fox, they couldn't help but say a few words when they saw it.

    "What an ugly fox!"

    "How could there be such an ugly fox."

    "This fox has a slanted mouth and slanted eyes, will it make his master have a slanted mouth and slanted eyes!"

    "Little brother Lin, he is very handsome, Lin Xiao. Brother, do you think that he looks too good-looking, so he made a contract with such an ugly fox!"

    "This fox is fierce and ruthless, two days ago, he killed a bear in the mountains, darling, a bear! "

    That fox and silver-winged bee seem to be rushing into the mountains a lot recently. In such a dangerous forest, they seem to be in a no-man's land!"

    Chu Ye likes to eat the flesh of ferocious beasts to supplement his body, which is also a lot of money. Pin, after the little fox and the little silver went hunting together, they would bring back some good meat from time to time, but they saved Chu Ye from buying them.

    "If you want me to say, it doesn't matter if the fox is ugly, its strength is stronger than anything else."

    The villagers in the village lived a tight life, that is, during the festivals, they would buy a little bit of meat from fierce beasts to replenish their bodies.

    Almost every day in Chu Ye's house, the smell of ferocious beasts wafts, making almost everyone nearby drool. 

   "The silver-winged wasp that Ye raised is not weak! With so many subordinates, it's really majestic."

    "Who said it wasn't." The envy of soul pet masters.