Chapter 187 Another one

Two Realms City.

    "Yunhu Daoist is dead." Sinan Yue said.

    Si Dongfeng said with some surprise: "So fast?"

    This man received a reward from the ancestor of the Five Poisons on the front foot, and died on the back foot, the death was really fast.

    Daoist Yunhu has made fewer shots in recent years, but in fact, this person was also a murderer who killed countless people when he was young.

    I didn't expect to die so easily, and I don't know if the other party has gained a false reputation, or if he is getting older and his combat power has declined.

    Sinanyue shook her sleeves, sat down on a chair on the side, and said with some schadenfreude: "This old man deserves it, he's all about to die, and he came out and jumped. It's alright now, he died outside, Zizi Tong Yunyihu is also dead."

    Sinanyue secretly said: If Daoist Yunhu dies at home, Zitong Yunyihu may be able to survive and stay in his family to become his family's guardian beast, that's fine, die outside When Yunhu Zhenren dies, the people he offended during his lifetime will definitely not give up, and his family will surely decline.

    Si Dongfeng squinted his eyes and said, "Daoist Yunhu is actually very hopeful to advance to the king rank." The

    old guy stayed at the ninth rank of spirit masters for more than 60 years. After that, in order to take a chance, he entered a Secret realm.

    Daoist Yunhu failed to find the life-extending spirit grass in the secret realm, but found a large piece of blood ganoderma lucidum.

    If the other party could meet the fate of Blood Ganoderma earlier, his purple-eyed Yunyihu might be able to use the huge medicinal power of Blood Ganoderma to hit the king rank.

    Unfortunately, when Daoist Yunhu encountered the Blood Ganoderma lucidum, he was too old, his qi and blood were exhausted, and he was unable to attack the Soul King, which dragged down Zitong Yunyihu.

    "How easy is it to enter the king rank! There are so many people stuck at the peak of the ninth rank." Sinanyue shook her head and said disapprovingly.

    Many spirit masters at the peak of the ninth rank seem to be a little short of the king rank, but this is actually a natural moat.

    "That's right, Daoist Yunhu's chances are still a little short. However, his Yunyihu is still very powerful. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are really powerful. They killed each other so easily." Si Dongfeng said. .

    "Judging from the situation at the scene, it should be the soul master who killed first, and then the beast." Sinan Yue said.

    "I think so. Once the soul master dies, Yun Yihu's combat power will be at least 30% lost." The difficulty of killing is greatly reduced.

    Sinan Yue took a deep breath and said, "This is easy to say, but not easy to do. Daoist Yunhu has lived for so many years, but he is still very cautious. Yunyihu is also very sensitive to breath, and if he wants to make a sneak attack, It's not easy, I don't know how the two of them did it."

    Si Dongfeng smiled and said, "This matter is very difficult for others, but for the two of them, it should be fine, you forget, the two of you are by your side. There should also be a shadow beast hidden, and if the shadow beast cooperates, it is not surprising that Daoist Yunhu will capsize

    in the gutter."

    Sinan Yue secretly said: The intelligence organizations of the Two Realms City have exposed a lot of news about Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen. However, these intelligence organizations have not discovered the shadow beast. I don't know when these organizations will be able to react. The exposure of the beast is probably enough to surprise people for a while.