one

"Your majesty, I truly think you should speak to the Jedi Council about this threat." Noah said following Y/n down the halls of the castle.

Noah was Y/n's personal guard, and he had known her since she was just a little girl. He had slightly curled platinum blonde hair that went to his shoulders, and most of the time he had a portion of it tied back.

 He had slightly curled platinum blonde hair that went to his shoulders, and most of the time he had a portion of it tied back

Y/n sighed and shook her head "The Jedi Council has much more to deal with, than a threat on my life." She said.

Noah shook his head "I sincerely disagree, my queen." He said.

Y/n stopped in the middle of the hall, and looked to her close friend "Noah, I have plenty of guards here that can protect me." She said "I have you."

"Y/n, be reasonable." Noah said reaching out and grabbing her hands "We not be enough to protect you. This assassin got past us, and almost killed you. You need the protection of a jedi."

Taking in a deep breath she shook her head again "I doubt another will come, Noah." Y/n said, "The jedi are peace keepers, not soldiers."

"Y/n, you are my sister." Noah said in a desperate voice "I cannot lose you too."

Y/n stared at her old friend for a few moments, pondering his words. It was true what he said, Y/n was his sister. The only family he had, not by blood but by friendship. Noah was older than Y/n by six years, he had watched her grow. And as children they were inseparable, people almost believed their were blood siblings.

"I will think about what you have said." Y/n finally sighed "But I cannot promise you that I'll contact the council, they're already dealing with the war as it is."

"A war you will be a part of." Noah reminded "You have a seat in the Senate, and I know you want to help this war end."

Y/n took in a deep breath "I know." She whispered "Just....give me a few days to think."

Noah nodded slightly satisfied with her answer "Okay." He said, dropping her hands.

☁︎

A month later Y/n sat in her office, tapping the beautiful wood of her desk. The feeling on on her neck still hurt, and a mark was most likely forming. She had another attemp on her life. Some man had come up behind her, and tried to strangle her with a piece of rope. Luckily Noah was always nearby and jumped into action, saving her once again.

Y/n began to realize that this threat, wasn't going to be a one time thing. It reminded her of the time her close friend, Padmè Amidala, had a threat like this as well and the jedi had kept her safe.

Sighing Y/n stood she grabbed her comlink "Noah, get my ship ready please." She said.

"Are you finally going to Coruscant?" Noah asked.