eighty*

Smut

Y/n sat in the livingroom, waiting for Anakin to come home. She was trying her hardest to forget about Maul, but it was easy for so many reasons. One being, that Ahsoka was currently hunting him and she was only 17. Almost 18 but still, it worried her.

Another thing that bothered Y/n, was how did he even live? Obi-wan had told her the story before, he had cut the sith in half. How did he manage to function? Y/n didn't understand why Obi-wan or Anakin hadn't told her he was alive, it's not like she was going to try and find him. Yes Y/n wanted him dead, but there was no way she could do it herself.

The door opened, and Y/n looked up from the book she had been staring at watching as Anakin walked in with bags of food, most likely the food she had ordered.

"I got the food from the delivery guy." Anakin says with a small smile.

Y/n hums and looks back to her book "When are you going on your next mission?" She asks in an upset voice.

Anakin sighs and walks over, setting the bags down "I not going on a mission."

"Really?" Y/n asks looking up in suprise "I thought you wanted to go after Dooku?"

"I want to, believe me I wanna go after him." Anakin says gently, while taking a seat next to her "But I realized how long I was gone for, and then I came back half dead. And I wanted to spend time with you."

Y/n smiles a little, and leans forward to hig her lover "I'm glad you're staying." She says.

Anakin kisses the top of her head "Me too sweets, me too."

☁︎

Hours later Y/n and Anakin were casually cuddling on the couch, watching whatever was on the Tv. For the past twenty minutes, Anakin had been getting a little handsy. His hand was resting on her thigh, and every now and then he'd squeeze it. Making Y/n jolt in suprise.

Just at the simple touch, Y/n felt like she was going to melt. She had missed his touch more than she expected, more than she liker to admit. Y/n could feel her arousal growth more and more, with each little touch.

"Ani." Y/n groaned when her thigh was squeezed again, making her look at him.

Anakin had a cocky smirk on his face, turning his head to look at her "What?"

Y/n gives her lover a look "You know exactly what." She mumbled.

This just made Anakin smirk more "What? Is my sweet girl getting all needy?" He teased.

Y/n elbowed him her face going pink "Shut up." She mumbled nervously, adjusting her position to sit up more. Hoping her arousal would go away.

Anakin then began to move his hand to her inner thigh "Is this okay?"

Swallowing hard Y/n just nodded, not trusting herself to actually speak. Her heart was racing and her face was warm, she wanted to cross her legs but Anakin was completely preventing that.

"Sweetheart, I need words." Anakin says gently, but he had a serious look on his face "Do you want me to stop?"

Y/n swallows hard again "No." She said, her voice hardly even a whisper.

Anakin smiles a little, looking back to the tv. He gently rubbed Y/n's inner thigh, moving his hand closer and closer to where she desperately wanted him. For a second Y/n closed her eyes, trying so hard to focus on the tv. It definitely wasn't easy.