thirty-three

"Where is he?" Y/n asks in a panic, rushing into the medical room. Where she was met with Ahsoka, and clone she didn't know the name of.

The two looked pretty beat up, just some minor cuts and scratches. And both their faces had splotches of dirt. It looked like neither of them had slept in days, they both had heavy bags under their eyes.

Ahsoka looked to Y/n in suprise "Wha-what are you doing here?" She stutters.

"I heard you guys were back, and that Anakin was injured." Y/n says stopping in front of Ahsoka, "Is he okay? What happened."

As soon as Anakin had arrived, Master Yoda had told her. He also told her that Anakin was injured, but he didn't say how bad it was. As soon as he said that, Y/n instantly hurried out of the meditating room.

"General Skywalker was shot in the shoulder, and in the stomach." The clone says.

Y/n's eyes widened "What-what happened?" She asks again.

Ahsoka took a breath "We were ambushed, it caught us all off guard. We managed to take them all out, but Anakin was close to them and ended up getting shot."

"Is he gonna be okay?" Y/n asks swallowing hard "Like....it's not too bad, right?"

Ahsoka shakes her head "He'll be okay." She says "I hope."

☁︎

"Where is Y/n? Is she safe, is she alright?" The familiar robotic like voice asked.

"I'm afraid she died....it seems in your anger, you killed her." A completely different said.

There were sounds of rumbling, and things falling loudly. Mixed in with the sound of a small explosion, "I couldn't have! She was alive! I felt her! She was alive! It's impossible! No!" The voice shouted in agony.

☁︎

"No!" Anakin gasped suddenly, sitting up and looking around the room.

His heart was racing, and once again his head was throbbing. Anakin didn't understand these dreams, or why he was even having them. Were they just regular nightmares, or were they glimpses of the future. And if they were glimpsing of the future, why was Y/n dead....and what happened to her?

Anakin felt nothing but pure horror and terror, what was going to happen to his love? Was the dream just a dream, or was it a force vision?

"Ani?"

Anakin looked over, and felt relief wash over him "Y/n." He whispered.

Y/n was at his bedside, a worried look on her beautiful face. Seeing her alive and in front of him, after so long brought a small smile to his face. There was a stinging pain in his shoulder, and stomach but it wasn't anything too terrible feeling.

"Are you alright?" Y/n asks worriedly "You were muttering in your sleep."

Anakin swallows and nods with a fake smile "I'm okay sweets." He says.

Y/n stands with a nod "Good." She says before whacking him upside the head "You said you'd be careful!" She hisses.

The jedi winces and rubs the back of his head "Well it's not my fault we got ambushed." He says.

"Aren't you able to sense things like that?" Y/n asks crossing hrt arms.

"I-I was distracted." Anakin stutters.