twenty-nine

The jedi council sat in the room, some appearing through a hologram. Mace Windu was the first to speak "We need to discuss the queen." He says.

Plo Koon crosses his arms "Queen Y/n of Alderaan?" He asks curiously.

"Yes."

"What about her?" Shakk Ti asks, she was appearing through a hologram due to her being on Kamino.

"Her bond with Skywalker." Mace says looking over at Yoda "It's dangerous for the both of them."

Obi-wan frowns in worry "Anakin saved her life, more than once." He says.

Mace shot Obi-wan a look "But he is getting an attachment to her." He says "It's dangerous, especially for Skywalker."

Yoda hums "Disagree with you, I do." He says.

"What." Everyone in the room, except for Obi-wan, says in shock.

"Clearer Skywalker's path is, clearer than before." Yoda says with a nod.

"What do you mean, Yoda?" Kit Fisto asked also talking through a hologram.

"Hard to explain, it is." Yoda says.

Mace shook his head in disbelief "I think queen Y/n should be sent back to Alderaan." He says, looking around at his fellow members "She has no reason to learn anything from us, and she definitely shouldn't have a lightsaber." He says.

Obi-wan shakes his head "With all due respect Master Windu, her midichlorian count is far higher than anyone in this room." He says.

Mace glares at the younger jedi "Everyone knows you've got a soft spot for her because of her relation to Qui-gon."

"Thats not true." Obi-wan denies.

Shakk Ti nods "Master Kenobi is right." She says "Her family before her was also strong with the force, and she's been a very strong ally to us. Her learning the ways of the force could make her an even stronger ally."

Ki-Adi-Mundi shakes his head "If Skywalker is gaining an attachment with her, than Master Windu is correct. It could be dangerous."

Kit Fisto sighs "I'm not sure about any of this." He says, unable to decide what he should think.

Plo Koon shakes his head "Her midichlorian count is strong, almost as high as Skywalker's." He says "I think sending her home is a mistake."

"Just because her midichlorian count is almost as high as Skywalker's, doesn't mean anything." Mace says but before he could continue, he was interrupted.

"Enough." Master Yoda sternly said "Leaving, Y/n is not. End of discussion, this is." He says angrily, before getting off his chair and leaving.

☁︎

"How long do I have to do this?" Y/n asked, letting out a yelp as she was zapped. Again.

She was standing in the middle of the training room, the training ball floating around her. Y/n had on the helmet from earlier, which was completely blocking her sight. Anakin stood nearby his arms crossed, as he watched her in amusement.

"I'm not sure." Anakin answers with a shrug, just watching her with a smile on his face.

Y/n sighs shaking her head, as she manages to block two shots. Only to get hit by the next, causing her to yelp int shock "Mother Fucker." She cursed.

"What is going on here?" A familiar voice asked.

Y/n let out a gasp, and instantly throw the help off and it fell to ground with a thud. Ahsoka was walking in their direction, a grin on her face. Anakin looks back "Hey, Snips." He greets.