seventy-nine

Getting close to the end of the story!

Nearly a week had gone by, and Anakin still wasn't awake. A week with hardly any sleep, and so much coffee. The nightmares never stopped either, it was torture. The same nightmare about her parents would play over and over, but always stopped just before the torture. Y/n was grateful it stopped before the torture, she wasn't sure if she could deal with seeing it all again.

Ahsoka was back on her feet, and had been sent out on a mission with some mandalorians. Y/n wasn't entirely sure what the mission was for, but she knew it was serious. She also knew that she would be back soon.

While Anakin continued to recover, Obi-wan and the 501st were sent on missions. Y/n constantly found herself in the medical wing, sitting at Anakin's side hoping he'd wake up. But he didn't.

With each passing day Y/n grew more worried, thinking he'd never wake up. The medical droids were always checking on him, and they always said 'He should wake soon'.

Master Yoda tried to keep Y/n focused, to keep her mind off of poor Anakin. It wasn't easy but he still managed. He had been forcing her to meditate more, and more. Today was no different.

Y/n was sitting across from master Yoda, her legs crossed and eyes closed. She was doing her best to empty her mind, to think of nothing at the moment. All she could think about was Anakin.

What if he woke up and she wasn't there?

What if he never woke up at all?

What if the force lightning had caused too much damage?

Would the forbidden technique mess with his memory?

If it did how bad would it be?

"Y/n."

The young queen was snapped from her thoughts, a little startled at how loud master Yoda's voice had been. Y/n then suddenly fell to the ground with a thud, landing on her back.

"Ah, what the fuck?" Y/n mumbled pushing herself up into a sitting position.

"Floating you were." Yoda says sounding proud.

Y/n looks down at herself with a frown, before looking back up at Master Yoda "How the fuck did I manage that?"

Yoda gives Y/n a scolding look "Language." He says.

"Sorry." Y/n quickly apologized, feeling like she was being scolded by a parent. She cleared her throad "How did I manage to do that?" She asks.

Yoda shrugs a little, a tired smile on his face "Focused you must have been." He says.

Y/n frowned "I didn't feel focused." She mumbled.

"Free to see Skywalker you are." Yoda says with a nod, making Y/n quickly get to her feet "Training with you sabers tomorrow, we will."

Y/n nods "I'll be here bright and early Master." She says befoee hurrying out of the room.

☁︎

When Y/n walked into the medical wing, she was greeted by a shocking sight. Anakin Skywalker was awake and sitting up in bed. He was looking around with a confused, and dazed look his bionic hand resting on the side of his head.

"Anakin!" Y/n gasped instantly rushing to his side.

The dazed man looked over, and his eyes widened a little "Y/n." He breathed sounding relieved.

Y/n couldn't help the tears that pooled in her eyes "Are-are you okay?" She asked.

Anakin nodded looking around again "Yeah. Yeah I'm okay." He murmured "Dooku....did they get him?"