fifty-two

"What? What do you mean my fathers factory was attacked?" Y/n asked in disbelief, panic filling her body.

She was standing in her office, staring at the hologram of her brother. Noah looked exhausted, like he hadn't slept in days. The platinum haired man lets out a breath "We think someone was making a deal on the inside with the separatists." He says.

"Was anyone.....is anyone...?" Y/n asks worried about the workers, she really didn't want to break the news to families.

Noah sighs "Twelve workers died, and seventeen injured." He says "I've already informed the families, and found replacements."

Y/n lets out a sighs resting her elbows on her desk, and her face going into her hands "How could this have happened?" She mumbled.

"I'm sorry I let this happen." Noah says in a guilty voice "I-i-"

"It's not your fault Noah." Y/n says cutting him off "Did you find the traitor?" She asks.

Noah nods "He was the first one killed, Daniel Salazar, he was originally from Naboo. He was one of our inventory guys." He explained.

Y/n frowns "Was he new?" She asks "I don't recognize the name."

Noah nods once more "Padmè went over his file, while I figured out a bunch of other stuff." He explains.

"Do I need to come home?"

"No. Force no." Noah quickly says shaking his head "I've dealt with everything, I just wanted to tell you. And let you know." He says quickly.

Y/n lets out a sigh "We need to make sure nothing like this happens again." She says.

"It won't happen again, I promise." Noah says.

"Do we know what he was doing working with the separatists?" Y/n asks leaning back in her chair a little.

Noah hums with a nod "Mechanical parts, metal. Stuff to help make separatist droids I believe." He explains.

"Well we need to thoroughly check, and make sure we can trust every worker. And check our inventory constantly." Y/n rants.

"Already on it." Noah says "There's actually some good news though." He adds, smiling a little.

Y/n lets out a breath of relief "Thank maker, I could use some good news." She says.

Noah smiles "We have a new group of people training at tge academy." He says "Young boys and girls if they want, but of course they must be 18 to do so. And we've even had some adults join."

"Soon enough we'll have an army." Y/n jokes with a laugh.

"How's your training been?" Noah asks sounding more relaxed.

Y/n grins "I'm able to totally whoop your ass now."

Noah scoffed "In your dreams kid." He says shaking his head, "I can still kick your ass any day. Without the-the lightsticks?"

"Lightsabers, idiot." Y/n corrected rolling her eyes "And I don't need thoes to kick your ass." She says.

"I'd still like to see you try." Noah challenges with a grin.

☁︎

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" A voice shouted on the other side of the door, mixed with pounding.

Y/n shakes her head in amusement, before opening the door. Ahsoka was standing there, out of breath. Anakin was slowly walking down the hall, a tired look on his face.

"I could've just opend the door." Anakin says walking up to the door, and pressing a kiss to Y/n's cheek "Hi sweets." He murmurs before stepping inside.