six

A few days later

Y/n quickly blocked the punch sent her way "You're aggressive." She said breathing heavily.

"You're being sloppy." Noah retorted moving to punch her side, but it was easily blocked.

The two had been practicing hand to hand combat for over an hour. Y/n had on a black, padded, sports bra, and a pair of black leggings. While Noah had on a white tank top, and a pair black sweats. Both of them were sweating profusely, and had only taken a few breaks.

Y/n scoffed "I've blocked all of your advances so far." She said in a cocky tone.

What Y/n didn't expect was for Noah to swipe his leg under her, completely knocking her on her ass. She felt to the ground with a thud, and groaned staring up at the roof. Noah stood above her, laughing his ass off and holding his stomach.

"Ha ha, so funny." Y/n sarcastically said pushing herself into a sitting position.

Noah sighed "That one gets you every time." He said in a cocky tone.

Y/n pushed herself to her feet "Lets go again." She said.

"Are you sure?" Noah asked "You're looking a little tired." He teased, stretching his arms out.

"I'm fine, just need some water." Y/n said walking over to the nearby bench, and grabbing the light blue waterbottle that sat on it.

Noah let out a huff "Thats an understatement." He said moving to grab his own waterbottle, and chugging the entire thing.

Y/n chugged half the bottle before setting it down "Refreshing." She breathed.

"You ready to go again, Munchkin?" Noah asked in a teasing tone, setting down his own bottle.

Turned around and looking at him in disbelief, her mouth slightly open "Munchkin?" She said "Oh it's on."

☁︎

After two more hours, Noah was spent. Y/n still had a little left in her, and was just doing some small exercises. She had just finished doing squats, and was returning to her room. Anakin hadn't been seen much today(especially since she had been training with Noah), but Y/n knew he was somewhere. Just as Y/n was about to open her bedroom door, a voice that Y/n started to love, sounded behind her;

"Y/n."

The young queen looked, and smiled when she saw Anakin walking towards her "Why hello, Jedi." She said. Using a nickname that Anakin first hated, but grew to love.

Anakin rolled his eyes with a smile, his eyes quickly scanning up and down her body. He couldn't help himself, but he wanted to be respectful. The way he looked at her, gave Y/n butterflies, even if it was just a quick glance.

"Noah mentioned something about him wanting me to teach you some combat." Anakin said walking closer to the young queen.

Y/n turned to fully look at him, as he stopped in front of her. The woman nodded "Yeah, he's taught me everyone he can." She said, "And he was hoping you could teach me some more at some point."

Anakin nodded liking the idea "Depends on how far your knowledge is." He said, "But yeah, I could definitely teach you a few things if you want."

"That would be great." Y/n said appreciatively "But it'll have to wait till tomorrow, I'm completely spent for the day." She added, waving her hand with a tired smile.