two

The next morning Y/n awoke early, she tossed on a simple off the shoulder blue dress. She tied up her hair, to keep it away from her face(if possible). And finally left her room, and made her way to the kitchen. When she walked in Noah was dishing up three plates with the breakfast he made, causing Y/n to squeal in excitement. Most of the time she forced Noah to cook her food, considering how great of a cook he was. Even if it was the simplest thing.

"Yes!" Y/n exclaimed happily grabbing a plate "You make the best food ever." She said.

Noah chuckled "Only the best for my little sister." He said, dishing up the last plate "Is the jedi awake?"

Y/n shrugged "Not sure." She answered, instantly taking a bite of her food.

"Hmm, I'm sure he'll be awake soon." Noah said "So, what business do you have?"

"Just seeing an old friend." Y/n said waving her hand "Nothing much." She added, taking another bite of hrr food.

"Can you trust this friend?" Noah asked skeptically.

Y/n gave Noah a look "Of course I can." She said, "Go bring the Jedi his food, and stop worrying about me." She scolded lightly.

"No need to wake me."

The two looked over to see Anakin walk in, wearing the usual jedi attire. Y/n smiled kindly "Good morning, Jedi." She said "Noah made some food if your hungry."

Anakin smiled gratefully "Uh, thanks." He said, taking a seat at the counter.

Noah pushed the plate in his direction "No problem." He said tensely, "I'm gonna go contact Melanie, have her make sure everything is ready for your arrival." He added.

Y/n nodded "Please make sure our security is also double, especially near the gardens."

"Of course, my queen." Noah said with a small bow, before leaving with his food.

"So, your Majesty-"

"Please, just call me Y/n." The woman said cutting him off "Your Majesty, makes me feel like my mother."

Anakin nodded "Y/n....how long have you been queen?" He asked, liking the way her name sounded.

Y/n sighed "Since I was....fifteen." She answered, thinking back to the distance memory.

Anakin raised his brows "It must have been a lot of responsibility." He said, eating some of the food.

"It was at first, but I had Noah to help me. And before I had my fathers teachings." Y/n said smiling softly, "My parents both knew I'd one day be queen, taught me many things at a young age."

"Did you ever want to be queen?" Anakin asked curiously.

Y/n laughed and shook her head "Maker, no. Not at first anyway."

Anakin took another bite of his food "What made you change your mind?"

"The people of Alderaan." Y/n said with a small smile "When my parents died, I knew they'd look to me next. And I couldn't just abandon them, all because I didn't want to be queen."

Anakin stared at her for a moment "Thats very honorable of you." He said.

Y/n smiled "I just did my duty." She said shaking her head lightly.

"I have some questions, regarding the attacks on you." Anakin said getting straight ot business.

"Well, I'm an open book so ask away." Y/n said with a sigh, finally taking a bite of the food Noah had made.