sixty

"Mom! Mom!" A voice squealed in excitement, as a familiar little girl ran into an office. This time she looked to be about five, maybe even six.

The woman who was sitting at the desk, looked up, face blurred as usual. She had several papers stacked in front of her.

"What is it little one?" The woman asks in a sweet voice.

The little girl held up a lightsaber hilt, and ignited it a blue glow shooting out of the hilt. Leia had a proud smile on her face "Dad helped me and Luke construct our lightsabers!"

The woman stands from the desk, revealing the sage green dress she had on. She walks over to the girl "Blue just like your father's. What color was Luke's?" She asks.

"Green." Leia answered turning off the saber "Mom aren't your sabers __e__ow?"  She asks.

The woman nods with a hum "Yes, they are." She says, walking over to a shelf and grabbing two lightsabers that sat on one of the shelves.

"How come you have two of them?" Leia asks walking over to one of the chairs in the room, and sitting herself down in it.

The woman chuckles a little, turning to look at the girl "Well my master gave me the second one. I was working well with the first one, but with the second one I was better."

"Do you think I can get a second saber like you." Leia asks sitting the hilt in her lap.

The woman nods "If you talked with your father, I'm sure he'd help get you one."

"Can you train me to use it if I get one?"

"Of course little one." The woman says walking over to the girl, and setting the sabers down on the desk.

☁︎

BANG, BANG

BANG

BANG, BANG, BANG

Y/n let out a groan, and opened her eyes "What the fuck." She growled in annoyance.

Something Y/n didn't miss, was the feeling of the temple mattress. It wasn't as comfortable as the one in her apartment, it felt more hard. Y/n begrudgingly climbed out of bed, and made her way to the door and yanking it open.

"What the fuck-oof!"

Someone had yanked Y/n into a tight hug, startling the hell out of her. But Y/n knew exactly who it was, the only person she knew that would smell like vinilla. Anakin.

Y/n tried to push back "Anakin....can't...breath!" She wheezed.

Anakin loosened his grip a little, but still held onto her "Are you okay?" He asks. His voice full of nothing but worry, and concern.

"I'm fine Anakin." Y/n says shoving him back, and looking up at him "When did toy get back?" She asks.

Anakin gently pushes Y/n inside the room, and then closes the door "About an hour ago." He says "Master Yoda told me and Obi-wan what happened. Are you sure you're okay?"

Y/n smiles and turns away from him, walking over to the closet "I'm fine Ani." She says with a light laugh.

"How did a bounty hunter even get into your apartment?" Anakin asks in disbelief, while walking over to her bed and sitting down.