sixty-two

Y/n stands in the decently large bathroom, starting at herself in the mirror. Completely doubting her outfit. Y/n was in a gray suit, and black heels.

It was definitely a change from her normal dresses, or training clothes she normally wore

It was definitely a change from her normal dresses, or training clothes she normally wore. And Y/n wasn't sure if she looked good or not, she simply couldn't decide.

"Hey sweets, I'm-whoah."

Anakin had walked into the bathroom, without knocking, and instantly stopped at the sight. Y/n turned to look at him, with eyes wide "Hey." She breathed.

"Holy shit." Anakin whispers his eyes wandering her body "You look.....stunning." He says, taking a few steps towards her.

Y/n's face goes red and she looks down at her outfit "You think so?" She asks nervously, "I wasn't too sure-"

Anakin was suddenly cupping her cheeks, forcing Y/n to look up at him. He was looking at her with nothing but love, and pure adoration. Y/n could feel a swarm of butterflies in her stomach, it felt like there was millions.

"Ani?" Y/n asks in a whisper, it felt like her heart was about to burst from her chest.

"You look fucking gorgeous." Anakin whispers stroking her cheek with his thumb "More gorgeous than the Angels on Iego."

Y/n smiles brightly, her confidence boosted. She tilts her head up, pressing a kiss to Anakin's lips. The kiss was electric, just like it always was, it sent chills right down Y/n's spine. Anakin was the first to pull away, only to lean down to peck her lips before pulling away again.

"You really think I look good?" Y/n asks, her face bright pink and her heart still racing.

Anakin nods letting his hands fall from her face "You look fantastic." He says "Why are you dressed so fancy anyway?" He asks.

"I've got meetings today, remember?" Y/n asks placing her hands on her hips.

"Right!" Anakin exclaimed snapping his fingers "Well, I got you some coffee. It's out in the kitchen on the counter. I've gotta get going here soon."

Y/n grins leaning up to kiss Anakin's cheek "Thank you, hun." She says "I'll see you tonight?" She asks.

"Here's for hoping." Anakin says pecking her lips "I love you!" He shouts, while walking out of the bathroom.

"I love you too!"

☁︎

"I'm glad we could meet again." Bail says as Y/n takes a seat across from him "The suit looks good on you cousin."