ninety-four

Y/n was now 3 months pregnant, and Padmè was 7 months getting close to eight. Not to mention she was getting close to her due date. Everybody was so hectic, with Y/n trying to hide her pregnancy. Anakin spying on the Chancellor, and not to mention the no contact with Ahsoka. It was worrying.

Currently Y/n sat in her apartment with Padmè, the both of them enjoying a lunch they had ordered. It had been a while since they had seen each other face to face, it had been weeks of just holo calls. With Padmè's visit it gave the two time, to come up with some wedding plans.

"So, what do you think of lilac's for the wedding?" Padmè asks holding up a picture "We could mix them with the wisteria?" She suggested.

It wasn't even a debate to Y/n on adding wisteria. Having the flower there, it would've felt like her mother would be there. Even if she wasn't, and never would be. Lately she had been thinking about her parents a lot, raking her mind for any vivid memories of them.

Y/n makes a face and quickly shakes her head "I don't think purple, clashes well with purple."

Padmè also makes a face and nods in agreement "You're so right." She mumbled, flipping through other flower pictures. The older woman let out a huff, while setting the pictures down beside her "This kid keeps kicking me." She grumbled.

Y/n looks over with a smile "He's got Noah's attitude." She jokes.

"That's an understatement, this kid is gonna be a menace." Padmè sighs while placing a hand on her stomach for a moment, "How have you been, with your pregnancy?" She asks.

"Oh it's been....honestly it's been a pain in the ass." Y/n sighs while reaching to take a bite of her food, "I feel annoyed by so many things, big or small." She complained.

Padmè smiles a little while grabbing the pictures, flipping through them again "Has Anakin been treating you well?"

Y/n laughs a little with a nod "Oh yes, he's been fantastic." She says "Extra cautious, but fantastic. It's sweet."

"Oh that's good, I'm glad he's taking good care of you." Padmè says happily, while continuing to flip through flower pictures. Padmè then gasps "I found the perfect flowers!" She exclaimed.

"Which ones?" Y/n asked leaning over, catching a glimpse of the flower.

Padmè passes over a photo "White lilacs." She says "We have a beautiful garden of them in Naboo." She adds.

Y/n smiles and nods "White and purple flowers are perfect." She says, while setting the picture to the side.

"Do you have an idea of where you want the wedding?"

"Oh yes! I wanna have it in one of the flower field's on Alderaan, or maybe in the woods." Y/n says while debating the two options, "Okay, maybe I'm not entirely sure. But I definitely want it on Alderaan."

Padmè nods while leaning forward to grab her food "You should definitely talk with Anakin, see what he thinks."

Y/n nods while grabbing her own food "Good idea." She says, taking a hungry bite of her food.

"Ugh, my back is killing me." Padmè grunted while trying to get comfortable "Wait till you have to deal with this shit." She teased.

"I'm already dreading it. I could hardly deal with the puking, the nausea, not to mention my boobs being sensitive." Y/n rants with a huff.

Padmè laughs "Wait till you get as far as me. Constant back pain, mood swings beyond belief, leaking boobs-"

"Wait, wait, wait." Y/n quickly cut her friend off, eyes wide like two moons "Leaking?" She asks her voice a little higher im pitch.