fifty-eight

Y/n and Obi-wan had spent the remainder of the day together. The two of them spent time in the jedi archives, and Obi-wan taught her some stuff about the jedi. He also showed her a book, that had all sorts of force tricks. Y/n ended up taking that book home, with the permission from Madame Jocasta.

When Y/n walked into her apartment(it was around 10 when she got back), the lights were all on. She slowly set the book on the small side table near the door, and pulled out her lightsabers. When Y/n had left the apartment that morning, she knew she had turned off all the lights. Y/n closed the door behind her, and slowly walked forward.

Y/n could hear a clattering sound from her room, or from her office. Slowly she made her way down the hall, both sabers gripped in her hand. When she comes up on the office door, it was open, Y/n peaks inside to fine it empty. The sound was coming from her room.

Slowly creeping down the hall, she makes her way to the door of her room. The door was only open a little. Y/n pushed the door open, only to reveal the last person she expected to see.

"Anakin?"

The jedi spins around startled, but instantly relaxes "Y/n." He whispered slowly walking over to her.

Y/n holsters both sabers "What are you doing?" She asks in confusion.

"I'm so sorry." Anakin instantly apologized stopping in front of her, he looked exhausted. More than usual, like he hasn't slept since that night "I'm so fucking sorry sweetheart." He repeats.

"I'm sorry too." Y/n says apologetically "I shouldn't have been like that."

Anakin shakes his head reaching out and grabbing her hand, nothing but guilt on his face "No....you have nothing to be sorry for. I was a major, major dick." He says.

"Ani-"

"No, no, don't say it's fine." Anakin says cutting her off, holding his free hand up "We both know it's not fine."

Y/n sighs "Ani, it's okay. Honestly." She says "You just.....you've gotta communicate these kind of things."

Anakin nods squeezing her hand a little "I know. I know." He murmurs "I'm still so sorry."

"It's okay Ani." Y/n says taking a step forward, and pecking his lips "I love you."

Anakin lets go of her hand, and places his hands on her hips. He smiles gently "I love you too." He says, leaning down to bring her into a passionate kiss.

☁︎

A day later, sometime in the afternoon Ahsoka and Rex were sitting in Ahsoka's quarters, the two of them playing some sort of card game. Ahsoka had spent long weeks marinating Rex, making him think she knew something about Y/n and Anakin. Like asking questions, and all sorts of other things. Just trying to break him. Everytime she brought up the big secret, the clone would freak out and cover his ears while walking away.

Ahsoka was having a blast with this.

"Hey, uh, Rex?" The Togruta girl asks looking up from her cards, "Do you remember that big thing I was gonna tell you about?" She asks trying her hardest not to grin.

Rex's eyes widened "Oh no, no, AAAAAAHHHHH AAAAAHHHHH!" The clone panics, dropping his cards to covering his ears.

Ahsoka bites her cheek to stop her laughter, reaching over to force his arms down "I'm not gonna tell you." She says "But if you found out on your own, that would be okay. And then we can talk about it, right?"