fifty-nine

"Are you guys sure I'm not gonna get in trouble for this." Ahsoka asks nervously as her, Padmè, and Y/n walk inside a dress shop.

It had been a week since Y/n and Anakin had made up, and things had been relatively normal. Y/n had been helping Padmè and Noah plan their wedding, giving them suggestions and what not. A day ago Anakin had gone off world with Obi-wan, leaving Ahsoka alone. This had given Padmè, the perfect opportunity to take them both dress shopping for the wedding.

Y/n shakes her head "You'll be okay, 'Soka." She says "I'll make sure you won't get in trouble."

Padmè nods in agreement "It'll be fine." She says, glancing around the shop "So, pick your dresses."

Ahsoka looks at the older senator "Any dress?" She asks.

Padmè nods "Anything you think is right." She says "I'm not too strict about a dress theme." She adds, waving her hand dismissively.

"Just no fully white dresses." Y/n says walking over to a mannequin, that had on a dark blue satin dress with a leg slit.

Ahsoka begins looking around at all the dresses "Well yeah, white is specifically ment for the bride." She says, stopping to look at a black dress that faded down to a light blue at the bottom.

"Y/n are you sure you need a new dress?" Padmè asks teasingly, walking over to look at a dark red dress that stopped just above the knee.

Y/n scoffs looking over at Padmè "Of course I do." She says, moving across the room to look at a purple dress. That reminded her of the wisteria flowers back home on Alderaan.

"Is there anything I can help you ladies with?" A woman asks walking out of the backroom, that was located behind the counter.

She had light freckled skin, with beautiful green eyes. Her hair was dark brown and curly, it was tied back into a messy bun. She had a pink fabric thrown over her right shoulder, and fashion measuring tape around her neck. To say that she was beautiful, was definitely an understatement.

Ahsoka looks over at the woman "Do you have any light blue dresses?" She asks curiously "Or even green."

The woman smiles "Yes, we actually have some further back." She says, waving a hand for her to follow "Come, come."

Ahsoka follows the woman, disappearing out of sight. Y/n walks over to a mannequin and gasps "Padmè, do you think this look good on me?" She asks. The dress was a shade of blue, with flowers decorating it.

Padmè's jaw drops "Oh my force, you'd look so hot in that!" She gushes rushing over to her side.

Y/n laughs "It's not too much is it?" She asks, worried the dress seemed far too fancy for a small wedding.

"Oh, wait till you see how my mother's dress looks." Padmè says with a laugh "You definitely need to buy that dress." She adds.

"You think so?" Y/n asks with a small smile, looking back at the gorgeous dress on the mannequin.

Padmè nods eagerly "Oh definitely." She says.

☁︎

The three women walked out of the shop, each of them holding a bag with their dresses "So, whats next?" Ahsoka asks looking to Padmè.

"We could get some lunch?" Padmè suggested looking between the two.

Y/n eagerly nods "Fuck yeah, I'm starving." She says.