ten

The trip home to Alderaan was hilarious, R2 argued with Anakin the entire time. And he said several colorful things. Anakin desperately tried to calm him down, and apologized several times, but R2 was not having it.

While R2 and Anakin argued, Y/n and Ahsoka spent some time together. The two got to know each other quite well, the young Padawan was easy to talk to. Ahsoka made sure to tell Y/n some embarrassing stories about Anakin, which would cause the two to loudly laugh. Anakin had no idea what they were talking about, he just enjoyed Y/n's laughter.

"You know what I would love to see?" Y/n asked Ahsoka as the group got off the ship.

"What is that?"

Y/n grinned "I'd love to see what a training session looks like." She said "I want to know if my jedi protector is as good as he says he is."

Anakin scoffed "Do you doubt me?" He asked teasingly, carrying his own bags and Y/n's(refusing to let her do it).

"Of course not." Y/n said with a grin "Either way, I'd still love to see it."

"Oh it's definitely happening now, I'm a bit rusty." Ahsoka said with a smile, pausing to look around the landing platform "Wow, Alderaan is beautiful."

Y/n turned and walked to stand at her side "This is just a small part." She said, "Mountains hide most of the small villages around here."

"I'll meet you two inside." Anakin said trusting his Padawan incase anything happened.

"We'll be in soon." Y/n said glancing back, and sending him a sweet smile.

Ahsoka couldn't pull her eyes away from the view "The place this castle is built....it's extraordinary."

Y/n smiled "My ancestors must've thought the same." She said, "This castle has been in my family for generations."

"Really?" Ahsoka asked looking over at her.

Y/n nodded "On my fathers side anyway. It belonged to the first heir of the L/n name." She explained.

"What happened to your parents, if you don't mind me asking."

"They were murdered by Count Dooku, I was their only heir, my brother had not yet been born." Y/n mumbled.

Ahsoka's eyes went wide "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to bring up bad memories."

Y/n looked over at Ahsoka and smiled "It's fine." She said gently, "Sometimes talking about it makes it better."

"Dooku....he murdered a pregnant woman?" Ahsoka asked in a whisper.

"Yes....Not many people knew of my mother's pregnancy, she kept it a secret." Y/n explained.

Ahsoka frowned "How'd you know if it was a boy?" She asked gently.

Y/n shrugged "A feeling." She said "I could just....feel it I guess."

"I don't understand, why would Dooku do all that, and then leave you alive?" Ahsoka asked.

"Dooku had been trying to get my family to join the sith, obviously it didn't go as planned. My father had been close to some jedi, same with my mother, so of course they said no. Dooku was persistent though, he wouldn't take no for an answer. He needed my family's power, and he needed their money, along with support. So he came back.

He tried to persuade my parents again, by torturing both of them in front of each other. And their fifteen year old daughter. I sometimes still hear their cries, and screams. But even then, neither of them gave in. Dooku needed a L/n alive, so once he gave up with my parents and killed them. He just left me and said he'd be back, obviously he made a stupid decision leaving me alive. I'll never join them."