sixty-five*

Little bit of smut, for you dirty hoes ♡

Y/n uses the force to hold up a wall frame "Alright boys, nail that in." She says.

The clones began nailing the frame in its place. Anakin, Ahsoka, and the entire 501st had been granted permission to stay back. Mostly to guard the village of Azalea and to sweep the area, but they had all been willing to help with repairs.

"Your Majesty."

Y/n glances back to see Anakin, a smile now on her face "General Skywalker." She greets happily before looking forward.

Anakin smiles wildly "I hope the boys have been doing good work." He says, stopping at her side his hands behind his back.

"Oh they've been fantastic." Y/n says releasing the wall, and letting her hands fall to her side "With their help more progress has been made."

"What do you want us to do next, Your Majesty?" One of the clones asked, as four of them stopped in front of her.

Y/n smiles kindly at the clones "Take the rest of the day off, you deserve it." She says.

One clone nudges his brother "Lets get a drink, eh?" He suggested, turning to walk away.

"That sounds like a great idea Mel." Another clone says turning to follow after the first clone, the other two quickly joining him.

Anakin chuckles "They seem to like you." He says looking at her.

Y/n shrugs and begins picking up some tool, and other things from the ground. Anakin joining in to help her, "You think?" She asks with a little laugh.

"Oh yeah, I can tell." Anakin says putting the tools he had away, Y/n doing the same.

"Well, thats good." Y/n says with a hum "What have you been ip to today?" She asks "I've hardly seen you all day."

Anakin hums as the two of them finish up "Been helping out where I can." He says "Also dealing with any shipments. Checking them for anything."

Y/n smiles gratefully "Thank you for all this help." She says "It's making things....so much easier."

"I'm glad." Anakin says with a smile "Would you care to go for a walk, your Majesty?" He asks in a teasing tone.

"Why I would love to, General Skywalker." Y/n answered with an even bigger smile.

The two began to walk away from everyone, heading towards the woods nearby. The two made simple conversation, nothing too suspicious. And once they were far enough away, where no one would be. Y/n was suddenly pushed against a tree, instantly pressing his lips to hers. Anakin's gloved hand went down to her thigh, squeezing her thigh gently.

The action made Y/n moan into his mouth, this made Anakin squeeze her thigh more. His free hand running up her side, and slipping his hand up her shirt. Y/n could feel his hard on pressed against her inner thigh, only making her feel more needy.

"Fuck Anakin." Y/n breathed when Anakin pulled back, his forehead resting on hers. The both of them were slightly out of breath, their chests rising and falling at a quick pace.

The jedi had a small smirk on his face "What?" He asked in a low, teasing voice.

Y/n swallows hard, her eyes meeting his before quickly looking away "You know what." She mumbles shyly.

"C'mon darling, you've gotta say more than that." Anakin says teasingly, moving to lean down and kiss her neck gently.

Looking up Y/n lets out a airy sigh, mixed with a small moan while looking up to give him more room "Ani." She whimpered.