eighteen

When Anakin woke up the next morning, he felt more hot than normal. Frowning he opened his eyes, and looked around. It took him a minute to realize he wasn't in his room, and then his eyes widened in realization. Anakin looked down, and sure enough Y/n was laying on him fast asleep.

He had his arms protectively wrapped around her, while she practically laid on his chest. Their legs were intertwined together, and Y/n was snoring softly. Anakin could feel his heart instantly skyrocket. She looked so beautiful, like an angel. Everything about her was just adorable.

He didn't even remember falling asleep last night. Anakin couldn't help but stare at Y/n, he knew he should've gotten up and left. But he couldn't bring himself to do it. He brought up a hand and gently brushed a stray hair from her face, a smile gracing his lips. Anakin wished he could wake up to this every day, Y/n laying on him and sleeping peacefully.

What brought Anakin away from his own thoughts, was Y/n moving. His eyes went wide, and he quickly shut his eyes. He didn't want her to catch him looking, Anakin didn't want her to think he was some creep. But instead Y/n rolled off of him, much to his own disappointment. Anakin waiting a few minutes, then he opened his eyes again.

Anakin looked at Y/n who was still fast asleep, slowly and carefully he moved his arms and climbed out of the bed. He looked back at Y/n and smiled, he leaned over and pressed a kiss to her cheek before leaving the room.

☁︎

When Y/n finally got out of bed, and went downstairs for breakfast. Noah looked up when she entered the dining room, still in her pajamas. Ahsoka and Anakin were already at the table, and Padmè was no where in sight.

Y/n frowned "Where's Padmè?" She asked, taking a seat mext to Anakin.

When she woke up, she was disappointed to find him gone. A part of Y/n had hoped he would stay the night with her, but she assumed he had gone as soon as she had fallen asleep.

"She left earlier this morning." Noah said frowning slightly.

Y/n snickered "Miss her already?" She teased.

Noah rolled his eyes "Oh leave me be, dickhead." He mumbled, stuffing some food in his mouth "You know you're gonna miss a certain j-"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up." Y/n quickly interrupted glaring at her brother.

"How'd you sleep, Y/n?" Ahsoka asked looking across at her friend, as she took a bite of her toast.

Y/n smiled "I slept amazingly." She said "It was honestly the best sleep I've gotten in a long time."

Noah chuckled "Yeah, you definitely looked cozy last night." He said in a teasing tone.

Anakin choked on his coffee, and looked over at Noah with wide eyes 'He said what now?'

Y/n looked over at Anakin, who was coughing "Are you okay?" She asked frowning. Anakin nodded, still coughing, and gave her a thumbs up. She then looked to Noah "Did you come and check on me?" Y/n asked taking a bite of her eggs, and amused smile on her face.

Noah nodded "Yeah, I wanted to make sure you were still there." He said.

"Aw, you care about me." Y/n joked in a teasing way.

Noah rolled his eyes "I was scared someone would take you again." He said " But thank the force, you were safe and sound. Cuddled up in bed."

Y/n snorted with laughter "Force, you are weird." She said rolling her eyes, "You say some weird shit."