one-hundred and eight

Anakin rushed into the jedi library, it was quite as usual. A few padawans sat a the different tables, books in front of them all. Anakin couldn't seem to find the old librarian "Madam Jocasta?" He called out rather loudly.

The old jedi Libraries walked out from some bookshelves "Young Skywalker, must I remind you that this is a library?" She asks walking over to him, her hands folded in front of her.

Anakin gives her a sheepish smile "I need to get to the holocron room." He says hurriedly, he wanted to learn what he could and get back to Master Windu.

Madam Jocasta stares at Anakin with her brows raised "I'm sorry, but you don't have the authorization to enter the holocron room." She says.

"Madam Jocasta please, Master Windu sent me, it's urgent!" Anakin says hurriedly, his voice a low whisper.

"Urgent?" Madam Jocasta asks hesitantly "Whats so urgent-"

Anakin lets out an impatient huff "Please, I need to get in there." He begs.

Madam Jocasta lets out a heavy sigh "I will trust you Skywalker, follow me." She says, turning around and heading to a deeper part of the library.

☁︎

Meanwhile at Y/n's appartment, Noah and Daphne had gotten her in bed. Daphne was doing everything she could to make Y/n as comfortable as possible, while Noah paced back and forth.

"What the fuck. What the fuck!" Noah whispered, while walking back and forth "I wasn't prepared the first time, when my owm wife was in labor. I'm not prepared now!" He frantically ranted.

Daphne looked at Noah "Noah." She says sternly, no response though "Noah!" She repeated louder.

Noah stops and looks at the red head, his eyes still wide "What?" He asks.

Y/n let out a groan as another wave of pain crashes into her, still now twenty minutes apart but more painful "Fuck!" She hisses.

Her heart was racing, and panic was soaring through her. Y/n hadn't heard from Anakin all day, nor had she seen him. All she knew that after he spoke with the jedi council, he would be with the chancellor. That was early that morning, now the sun was beginning to set.

Daphne looks back at Y/n "How long was that?" She asked "Did you time it like I said?" She asks, getting more and more frantic.

"Twenty minutes." Y/n grunted while shifting in her spot.

The woman let out a deep breath, looking back to Noah "You need to go find Anakin." She says sternly.

Noah looks at her and nods "Right....uhm, where is he?" He asks, swallowing hard and looking from Y/n to Daphne.

"He was supposed to be with the Chancellor for a bit." Y/n says with a small groan, while shifting uncomfortably.

"Should I ask him?" Noah asks looking from Y/n, to Daphne.

Y/n is quick to shake her head "No." She says "The Chancellor...Noah he cannot be trusted." She said sternly.

Daphne looks over at her now "What?" She asks in confusion "What do you mean?"

"Just don't go to the Chancellor." Y/n says while shaking her head "Fuck. I don't know how you can find him." She mumbled.

"What about Yoda? Or Obi-wan?" Noah asks.

Y/n shakes her head "No, they're not here. Yoda is on Kashyyyk, and Obi-wan is on Utapau." She says.