ninety-one

Far later into the night, Anakin and Y/n lay together in bed. They were cuddled together, while Anakin gently rubbed her stomach. After the ultrasound, Anakin had to rush back to the jedi temple.

"So what happened when you got back to the temple?" Y/n asked looking up at het lover.

Anakin let out a breath "Well, the Chancellor called me up to his office." He muttered, shifting uncomfortably "Said he needed my help."

This makes Y/n frown and look up "Help? Help with what?" She asks.

"He said he wants me to be the eyes, ears, and voice to the republic. He's appointed me to be his personal representative on the jedi council." Anakin says "Making me a Master."

Y/n sits up and looks at him "Isn't that a good thing?" She asks.

Anakin sighs "I mean yeah, but....something doesn't seem right." He mumbles "The council agrees. I'm on the council, but I haven't been granted the rank of master." He explained.

"You're not a master?" Y/n asks in suprise.

"Thats not the only thing." Anakin says looking away "The council wants me to spy on the Chancellor, report things to them." He explained.

Y/n frowns "What?" She asks in disbelief "Anakin that's treason."

"I know." Anakin sighs "I didn't ask for this, or want this." He mumbled while shaking his head "But I understand their suspicions."

"Does this mean you'll be staying on Coruscant?" Y/n asks in a hopeful voice.

Anakin nods "Yes. The council wants me to stay close to the Chancellor, so most days I'll be with him." He explained.

This makes Y/n smile her mood changing quickly, she squeals and collapses on her lover. Wrapping her arms around his neck, and hugging him tightly "Oh yay!"

Anakin laughs a little, wrapping his arms around Y/n's waist "It's the only good thing to come out of this assignment." He says gently "I get to stay here, and help take care of you as much as I can."

☁︎

As soon as Y/n opened her eyes, a hard and heavy wave of nausea washed over her. Gagging Y/n scrambled out of bed, waking Anakin in the process, and rushing to the bathroom.

"Darling?" Anakin called out groggily in confusion "Are you okay?"

Y/n doesn't answer, as she vomits into the toilet while holding her hair back. Hearing this Anakin scrambled out of bed, also rushing in. He moves Y/n's hand from her hair, holding it up himself.(if possible)

After a minute Y/n stops puking, and groans resting her head on her arm "Fuck."

Anakin frowns while rubbing her back gently "Hey, you okay Sweets?" He asks gently.

"Yeah.....this is-ugh-this is normal." Y/n grunts lifting her head a little.

"Do you want me to get you some water?" Anakin asks while still rubbing her back, "I can also make you some food before I leave?" He suggests.

"Do you have time?" Y/n asks while grab some toilet paper, and wiping her mouth.

Anakin smiles a little "I always have time for you." He says, helping Y/n to her feet.

Y/n hums happily as she moves to the sink "Then that sounds amazing." She says, grabbing her toothbrush and turning on the sink.