twenty-eight

Anakin woke in the morning to the best sight ever. Y/n was fast asleep, her head resting on his chest. This was a sight he had longed to see since he left, he never thought he could miss someone so much. He smiled when he realized what she had done for him the night before, it made his heart flutter. Anakin continued to lay next to Y/n, just gently stroking the side of her face his smile only growing.

He continued to stare at her for what seemed like ever, mesmerizing every detail of her beautiful face. Anakin wished he could continue to stay like this, but he had to get up. Slowly and carefully wiggled away from her, and replacing himself with a pillow. Y/n let out a a groan, and hugged the pillow tighter.

Anakin smiled brightly at the sight, he walked around the bed grabbing his lightsaber and clipping it to his belt. After taking one last look at Y/n, Anakin peaked out making sure no one was around before quickly leaving. Anakin walked down the hall, a large smile on his face. He hadn't felt this kind of happiness in a long time, not since he saw that his mom was alive and well.

☁︎

When Y/n woke, she frowned in confusion. She was cuddling a pillow, holding onto it for dear life. Letting go of the pillow Y/n sat up looking around the room, Anakin was nowhere in sight. Frowning in disappointment while shaking her head, she looked over at the clock and her eyes went wide. She was late, as quick as possible Y/n climbed out of bed and got dressed.

Y/n pulled on a pair of stretchy black pants, and a light blue baggy, long sleeved shirt. She then slipped on her boots, before grabbing her saber and leaving the room. Y/n was definitely gonna need a holster, or something for it. She quickly made her way down the hall, heading for the room she met Yoda in each day.

"Late you are." Yoda says as soon as she walks in.

"I know, I slept in I'm sorry." Y/n apologized taking her seat across from him.

Yoda hummed "Mad, I am not." He says "Heard of young Skywalker's return, have you?" He asks.

Y/n sets her lightsaber at her side, and closes her eyes "Yes, he came to say hi when he'd gotten back."

"A good friend, he is." Yoda says approvingly.

"A great friend, and an amazing jedi." Y/n says.

Yoda smiles slightly unknown to Y/n "Yes. Now hush, focus you must." He says. Y/n smiles and nods before letting out a breath, and clearing her mind completely.

☁︎

Anakin knocks on Y/n's room door, rocking on his heels waiting for an answer. He didn't wanna barge in just in case she was changing, that and the halls were full of jedi walking by. And it would seem odd if he had done so.

"Anakin?"

The jedi looked back "Obi-wan." He said happily, glad to see his master and good friend.

Obi-wan looked exhausted, like he hadn't slept in days. There was a bandaged cut on his forehead, and his face had dirt all on it.

"Wow, you look rough Master." Anakin teased walking over to him.

Obi-wan rolled his eyes "Yes....I am aware." He mutters "How have you been, Anakin. It's been a while since I last saw you." He says, as he begins walking down the hall.