twenty-three

While Y/n was meditating or doing work, Anakin wasn't sure which one, he took this opportunity to contact Obi-wan. He found it hard to get away from her, especially with how curious she was about everything. Anakin wished he could tell her something.

"Has anything been decided?" Anakin instantly asked when the hologram appeared.

Obi-wan shook his head "Not yet, many are still struggling to decide." He says.

"What? Why?" Anakin asks in confusion, he figured this would be an easy decision. Considering how strong Y/n really was.

"It's very complete. Y/n is not only the queen to Alderaan, but she....she has attachments." Obi-wan said "Master Yoda has suggested some ideas, but everyone is....unsure." He tried to explain.

"Unsure?"

Obi-wan frowns "Some want her to join, and others don't. They don't think it's a good idea." He says.

"And what do you think?"

"I think she should be given a chance." Obi-wan answers honestly "I mean, I don't think she should join the order. But she should at least be trained in the ways of the force."

Anakin nods "I agree with you." He says "She's always been a strong ally to the republic, now she can be even stronger."

"Some others don't think that." Obi-wan says sighing.

Anakin frowns at his words, and a million thoughts enter his mind "If it's about who can train her, I can do it?" He offers.

"Even if that were an issue, you wouldn't be allowed to." Obi-wan said shaking his head "Master Yoda would train her if anything."

"What? Wait why wouldn't I be able to train her?" Anakin asks.

Obi-wan crosses his arms "Anakin, you have an attachment to her. You must be careful, especially with the council. I don't want you getting in trouble." He says.

Anakin nodded in understanding, but he still couldn't help but feel upset "Right." He says "If theres any change, sill you tell me?"

Obi-wan nods "Of course." He says smiling slightly "How has Y/n been since she found out the news?"

"She's been good. I've been helping her meditate, but she finds it hard to focus at times."

The older jedi laughed throwing his head back a bit "Remind you of anyone?" He asked teasingly.

Anakin glared playfully at his old master "I wasn't that bad." He says.

Obi-wan scoffed "You're right, you were worse." He joked grinning.

"Okay, I'm done talking to you know." Anakin says shaking his head, a smile on his face.

☁︎

Meanwhile in Y/n's office, she was talking to Noah through a holo pad. The holo pad sat on her desk, while Y/n walked around the room. She was finishing up some paperwork, sending out supplies to the refugee camps. The blinds to all the windows were open, letting the warm sun shine in. Alderaan was almost always sunny, and when it wasn't sunny it would rain. Only a little though.

Y/n had just explained everything he had missed, and everything she had learned about herself and her family. She didn't leave any details out, Noah was one of the most trustworthy people in the galaxy.

"Theres no way." Noah said in shock, moving some long platinum blonde strands of hair from his face.

Y/n scoffed "Yeah, I thought the same." She said, shuffling through some papers.