forty-one

Week three

"Master, are you sure it's a good idea for me to help train the younglings?" Y/n asks worriedly, as her and master Yoda made their way down the hall.

Master Yoda hums "Sure, I am. Good for you, this will be." He says "Doubt me, do you?" He asks jokingly.

Y/n's eyes go wide and she shakes her head "Of course not Master." She quickly says "I'm just....nervous I guess. I still struggle with the force."

"Help this could." Yoda says as the approach one of the jedi classrooms "Ready are you?" He aks.

"Yes sir." Y/n says with a nod, wiping her palms on her thighs.

"Love you, the younglings will." Master Yoda says waving his hand, and opening the door.

Inside the large-ish room were four or five children, who didn't look to be above the age of five. They were all sitting on round pillows in a circle, and beside each other were two empty pillows. Y/n's heart broke a little, she hated how the jedi took children from their parents at such a young age. Anakin was lucky he had gotten to know his mom, just before he left for the jedi.

"A guess we have today." Master Yoda says as the children looked in their direction.

Y/n nervously waved "Hello." She said with a smile, taking her seat next to master Yoda.

"Queen Y/n of Alderaan, she is. But training like a jedi as well." Master Yoda explains.

The children's eyes glowed as they all looked at Y/n "Are you going to be a jedi?" One little girl asks.

Y/n smiles gently and shakes her head "No unfortunately not." She says.

"Why not?" A little boy asks.

"Well I'm queen of Alderaan, I couldn't abandon my duties." Y/n says.

Another boy tilts his head "Then how come you're training to be like a jedi?" He asks.

Y/n looks at master Yoda for some help, unsure if she was allowed to explain why. The old master nodded "Explain some, you may." He says "The point of this, it is."

Y/n lets out a breath "Some of my family could wield the force, but never became jedi." She began explaining.

Master Yoda sat and watched patiently and listened, to the story he knew and had heard several times. This was just a part of what he wanted Y/n to do, the next part would be to help train them while also teaching her.

☁︎

"Hows the hunt for Dooku going?" Y/n asks, she was sitting at her desk in the small office she had in her apartment. To say she missed her palace office was an understatement "Any close to catching thay filthy bastard?"

It was the end of the week, and the two hadn't gotten the chance to talk for days. But finally they got the opportunity. Both of them had been endless working on their own things, Anakin with the war and Y/n with her training.

Anakin lets out a sigh "Yeah, about that......" He mumbles, looking away from her hologram.

Y/n's face falls slightly "Please tell me you didn't lose him." She practically pleaded.