Chapter 6: a dagger

Luo Shuyu really didn't want to cry, he just touched the scene, and when he looked back on his previous life and saw Li Mingjin today, he couldn't help crying.

In the end, he stopped crying until he hiccupped. His face was so hot as if he had been roasted by the scorching sun in August. He had never cried in front of Li Mingjin before, and the last parting in his previous life was no longer counted.

After crying, I feel a little embarrassed. Now Li Mingjin is not married to him. I don't know if I will scare people away if I cry like a fool. What if I hate him? I can't help but feel a little sad. I finally wanted to be nice to him, but I might have done something he didn't like.

Li Mingjin with a straight face was even more at a loss than him. The two faced each other. Luo Shuyu raised his blurred eyes to look at him, and there was no disgust in his eyes, and his heart was let go.

Li Mingjin stared at him: "You, stop crying."

"I just got sand in my eyes." Luo Shuyu forcibly argued, "I didn't want to cry."

"Yeah." Li Mingjin only now began to look at his future imperial concubine, and he was quite capable of lying with his eyes open.

In addition to the red eyes, Luo Shuyu's appearance is the most outstanding among the sons he has ever seen. He simply wears his hair very elegantly, without any fragrance, and only has a pure hosta on his head, with a face like peach and plum, and almond eyes. There seems to be a starlight in the middle, his chin is slightly raised, and he is looking at Li Mingjin seriously and attentively.

No one has ever dared to look directly at him like this, and Li Mingjin's heart was throbbing again, his heart was beating too fast today.

I just don't know why he cried like this when he saw him, is he really so scary?

Luo Shuyu, who was reborn, knew that Li Mingjin had never hated him in his previous life. At that time, maybe it was because of preconceived ideas in the evaluation of the outside world, and he had never been in touch with him. After the two had children, they gradually realized that he was different from others. The same character, it's a pity that he didn't give him more time to dig, and his family broke down.

Fortunately, he was reborn, and he wanted to get to know Li Mingjin and his husband again.

He has finally lived a new life, and he must live this life well. Gods stop killing gods and Buddhas, and no one can stop him from living.

He raised his head and looked directly at Li Mingjin seriously. He wanted to imprint Li Mingjin at this moment in his heart, and he would not forget it in the future. God gave him one more chance, and he must not waste it.

There are still many differences between the current Li Mingjin and him a few years later. His face is gloomy, but it is because of lack of sleep. His face is darker than others, his eye sockets are more obvious, and his light brown eyes , when you look at people, you will unconsciously become a little darker. He looks like he married his mother from the Western Regions. In fact, he has sword eyebrows and star eyes, handsome and extraordinary, and very attractive. Today, he wears a jade belt on his waist, with a pair of white boots under his feet. His waist is extremely tall and straight, and his stature is taller than other princes, so he feels particularly secure.

In Luo Shuyu's eyes, the current Li Mingjin is excellent everywhere.

After Luo Shuyu calmed down, he took out an envelope he brought when he went out. He sniffed and handed the letter to Li Mingjin: "Here to you."

Li Mingjin didn't know what he meant, thinking that his future imperial concubine handed him a love letter, his heart was beating wildly, and his face became more tense. Luo Shuyu was afraid that he would misunderstand and explained: "This is a poem."