Chapter 63: Foreign enemy invasion!

Shen Mingyun thought to himself that he was neither a detective nor a policeman, how could he help investigate the case with a book.

He wanted to help the fourth prince before, that's right, he also has this goal, but he occasionally finds that there is still a generation gap between the two, not one generation or two generations, but a thousand-year generation gap, just like he is now Take care of Xiao Ming a little more, but the fourth prince just couldn't understand it and even lost his temper with him.

When he took in Xiao Ming, Li Mingchun promised well, but now that he is well, he is suddenly angry and wants to drive people away.

But now that he has come out, he is also a man and wants to save face. Wouldn't it be very cheap to go back?

If he doesn't go back, and he can't complete the mission, he really doesn't have a lot of points now, and he can't exchange too many good items. He wasted several months of time when he was pregnant before, and he didn't complete a mission, it was a waste of time.

Of course, Shen Mingyun and Li Mingchun were not very far apart. He ran out for two reasons, one was to block his air, and the other was to save face.

Also because of face, I can't go back for the time being.

But Li Mingchun is not stupid, Shen Mingyun is a son, he is good-looking, tender and tender, and his personality is too carefree. Even if he is angry, he still sends someone to protect him. He wants to wait for him to suffer a little, and then go back and apologize to him .

But things are often not that simple.

Not long after Shen Mingyun left his sight, he was kidnapped!

Li Mingchun had to find Shen Mingyun while looking for clues about the case.

Not long after, he received a threatening letter from the kidnappers, mainly to tell him not to participate in the investigation of the case, otherwise he would kill his little lover.

Li Mingchun really can't do without the help of Shen Mingyun. They encountered a lot of troubles on the way to Dong'an County, but every time they relied on Shen Mingyun's golden mouth to avoid danger. He can always guess the location of the enemy's ambush in advance and let them advance in advance. Get ready or fight back.

As a last resort, for Shen Mingyun, Li Mingchun had no choice but to go to the place agreed with the kidnappers to save people.

When Shen Mingyun, who was tied up, saw Li Mingchun who came to rescue him, he was so frightened that he cried "pear blossoms with rain".

Li Mingchun put Shen Mingyun in his arms and comforted him, then frowned and asked him, "Where's Xiao Ming?"

Shen Mingyun shook his head and explained the process of his being tied up: "He and I got separated on the street. I went to find him, and then I was suddenly tied up. I don't know where he went."

Li Mingchun thought to himself, it would be good to dare, save that guy occupying Shen Mingyun every day, and I don't know if it is true amnesia or false amnesia.

Without Xiao Ming's obstacle, Shen Mingyun and Li Mingchun fell in love again for several days.

Shen Mingyun was frightened and returned to Li Mingchun a few days later, and started his auxiliary work smoothly.

Not to mention, with the help of system tools, he and Li Mingchun really got to know the truth of the case.

Of course, the time is relatively long, and in the blink of an eye, it is almost possible to change spring clothes into summer clothes in the south.