Chapter 59: man with amnesia

Luo Shuyu is more concerned than Li Mingjin when it comes to finding solutions to cure hundreds of poisons. Li Mingjin didn't know that Luo Shuyu had a general impression of detoxification before, and since he can cure hundreds of poisons, he must at least have Decades of years of practicing medicine are.

Chen Rong's senior brother looked too young. Even if he started learning herbal medicine at the age of three and practiced medicine at the age of sixteen, it was only ten years old. How could it be him?

Luo Shuyu was confused about what was described in the book and what he saw with his own eyes. What should I do?

He asked Lin Yuan directly: "Are you really detoxifying?"

Lin Yuan was very modest: "Caomin has never given this nickname to himself, it's all picked by outsiders, I don't dare to ask a doctor, but I have more experience in detoxification than other doctors."

Luo Shuyu was confused and could only look at Li Mingjin. For the time being, they were not sure whether Lin Yuan was trustworthy or not. Let's observe it first, to see how his relationship with Chen Rong is, and to understand his background first.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu didn't know Lin Yuan's origin for the time being, so they could only not ask too much for the time being.

Li Mingjin asked Lin Yuan, "Doctor Lin, why do you suddenly want to see me?"

Lin Yuan sat up and then stood up and bowed: "His Royal Highness, Caomin knows that Junior Brother is doing things for you, and I hope he can take care of Junior Brother's body in the future."

Li Mingjin looked at Chen Rong, who was covering his mouth and coughing: "I haven't asked, what is your illness?"

Luo Shuyu motioned for his servants to pour him a cup of hot tea, Chen Rong moistened his throat, hesitantly brows and eyes, and glanced at Luo Shuyu.

Chen Rong said: "When I was a child, something went wrong at home. I fell into the water in winter and froze. I haven't been able to take care of it, and the root of the disease has fallen. The doctor who treated me said that I might not live to be thirty years old."

Luo Shuyu observed how carefully, and did not miss the glance he had just looked at: "What is it that can't live beyond the age of thirty? Doctor Lin, you are Mr. Chen's senior brother, do you know his condition?"

Lin Yuan said, "Caomin hasn't checked his younger brother's pulse for two years. I don't know for now. When I saw him two years ago, as long as I take care of him every day, I will live a hundred years."

Since Jiebaidu is different from what Luo Shuyu knows, then whether Chen Rong's fate in this life will also change, if it is described in the book, he really has not lived past the age of 30.

Chen Rongneng dragging this body to Gucheng must be really willing to help Li Mingjin, or if he wants to live, he will follow them to see his senior brother in Gucheng. Luo Shuyu can't understand what these strategists are thinking. , in the end is to love their own body or not.

If his life is gone, what does it have to do with other people's success or failure?

Luo Shuyu said thoughtfully: "If Dr. Lin would see Mr. Chen first today, I believe you also know that he is not satisfied with the soil and water, otherwise he will not come to the door today." The city is not that big, and every little thing that happens in their mansion will be widely spread by people outside. Maybe it is the doctor that Li Mingjin hired for him every two days. He contracted the cold and died unfortunately.

Lin Yuan's face was a little more colorful, but his voice still had the calmness of an adult man: "Thank you, Third Prince Concubine."

Then Lin Yuan helped Chen Rong back to his yard, and it was estimated that he would start conditioning again at this time. Doctor Lin was unusually worried about his younger brother's condition, and Luo Shuyu was less worried about Li Mingjin's condition than he was.