Chapter 41: how do you know!

Only when Luo Shuyu got close to Li Mingjin did he know how many scars he had on his body.

Li Mingjin, who was covered in blood, was helped to bed by the guards. Luo Shuyu was so anxious that he immediately sent someone to ask for an imperial doctor.

He tried hard to restrain the desire to cry, cut Li Mingjin's blood-stained clothes, and wrung a towel with warm water to wipe off the blood stains on his body, trying hard not to let the wound get infected. 's condition worsened.

After the imperial doctor came, he threw Li Mingjin's blood-stained clothes into the brazier and burned it. He couldn't see any blood stains on Li Mingjin's clothes. He was afraid. The unspeakable pain of a previous life.

The imperial physician came in a hurry, and he also brought medicine for the wound. This is when Luo Shuyu sent someone to ask the imperial physician to directly tell him the specific situation, so as not to delay the diagnosis and treatment.

During the time when the imperial physician was giving medicine to Li Mingjin, Luo Shuyu was thinking about whether the movement he made was hurting others or himself.

Even if it was just a skin injury, it looked shocking. Luo Shuyu found that he still had bruises tied with hemp rope on his wrist, and there was also a bump on his forehead, which was bleeding. Fortunately, the wound was not big, just a little blood, almost frightened him.

After the doctor's diagnosis and treatment, he told Luo Shuyu that all the skin injuries on the third prince's body were not serious problems. The most important thing was that he was afraid that he would hurt people after waking up, and his anger was full of fire inside, and there was a stagnation in his heart.

Luo Shuyu was worried that Li Mingjin had been poisoned. He heard Concubine Mei talk about life-saving measures, but he didn't know what the life-saving measures meant: "Can he have other diseases?"

The imperial doctor shook his head: "No."

Luo Shuyu asked again, "Then why did you suddenly become grumpy?"

The imperial doctor shook his head: "Perhaps the sky is dry and things are dry, and people will also become dizzy and dry. The little one added a fire-fighting medicine to His Highness's medicine."

Luo Shuyu: "There is an imperial physician." Is it a problem with the imperial physician's medical skills, or is the poison Li Mingjin unable to diagnose and treat?

The imperial physician found nothing, which made Luo Shuyu very uneasy.

After thinking about it, he asked the imperial physician to wait in the mansion, fearing that Li Mingjin's condition would change at night.

What kind of disease did Li Mingjin have? Is it a colorless, odorless poison? Can't even the doctor see it?

If this is the case, it is indeed a means to hide from Emperor Tiansheng, and it is really a means of life-saving. Li Mingjin's life in the palace in the past was more complicated than he imagined.

Is this to defend against the queen or against Concubine Lin, or something else?

Several older princes are of the same age, and it is indeed easy to be targeted by them.

If Li Mingjin had taken medicine since he was a child, so that he would not develop a mania from time to time, in the eyes of others, he would have lost his ability to compete for the throne, and Emperor Tiansheng would definitely not consider a sick prince to inherit his country, the queen and the concubine Lin. There is also one less competitor, and the crown prince and the eldest prince do not need to be wary of Li Mingjin everywhere.