Chapter 42: System new tasks

Of course Li Mingjin couldn't admit that he had medicine.

He didn't believe that Luo Shuyu, who had just been married to him for less than two months, would find out his secret and must have cheated him, after all, his daughter-in-law is so smart.

He pretended not to know what Luo Shuyu was talking about: "What medicine did you say?"

Although Luo Shuyu looked pitiful and wronged now, if he really told him the truth, wouldn't it make him more worried, Li Mingjin felt that he couldn't do it.

Luo Shuyu's mouth was flat: "How long does Your Highness want to hide from me? I don't know how you got sick, but you must be taking drugs that are harmful to your body for a long time, so don't try to lie to me, I will confirm with the mother-in-law and the dark three. pass."

Li Mingjin almost pulled the wound, his daughter-in-law said the most ruthless words with an aggrieved expression, but he continued to feel that Luo Shuyu was lying to him.

Li Mingjin continued to insist: "What did they say?" As long as he can survive Luo Shuyu's suspicion, it shouldn't be a problem, and he will struggle.

Although the tears in Luo Shuyu's eyes were not dry, his mind was very clear, and he asked one by one: "His Royal Highness does not want to admit it, then no matter what they say, please explain to me why this time I hurt people for no reason, and why I am sick when I am sick. Chills and fever, even the imperial physician was unable to diagnose and treat the real cause."

Why did he hurt people?

Li Mingjin didn't know how to explain this to Luo Shuyu.

In fact, he felt unwell before going out yesterday, and his life was so smooth after his marriage that he almost forgot that there were still unknown secrets on his body. He thought he could survive this day, and then excused himself to stay outside for two days, and then returned home after his illness was over.

He thought he would be under his control, but who knows, what he thought was too simple. During the attack, his temper would be extremely irritable. As long as he heard something unpleasant, he would attack directly and could not control his behavior.

Yesterday on the school grounds, he was picking out the bow and arrow that he had in hand. The young men behind him were chatting and laughing. At first, he didn't notice what they were talking about until they mentioned the matter with Shen Mingyun and Li Mingchun.

In the eyes of others, maybe this is just Li Mingchun's affair, and it has nothing to do with Li Mingjin, but they said something that irritated Li Mingjin: "What is so special about this son of Luofu that makes the princes linger on them."

The next time Li Mingjin listened to it, his expression became more and more wrong. Li Mingchun stood far away and could not hear it. He was close enough to listen to the conversations of these people. He took off the whip and threw it towards the man who laughed the loudest.

Who's son he is!

It's not good to scold his daughter-in-law, and he dares to speak nonsense in front of him: "Looking for death!"

The whip hit them mercilessly, twice and three times!

Several young people with broken mouths were shocked, some knelt down and begged for mercy, and some rolled and crawled to avoid Li Mingjin's whip.

They never imagined that they would be heard by the third prince if they were rude, and they remembered that what they said just now was completely disrespectful, but these people knelt down and fled, but Li Mingjin's anger came up, and then In addition, his mood became very irritable and restless, and he couldn't hold the whip, and several people were whipped around, and those who were present with unknown conditions could not stop him.