Chapter 98: The examiner is not good

If someone else is a threesome, they must have my teacher, but here, if they are a threesome, they must have my husband.

Li Mingjin forgot to tell Luo Shuyu about the secret estrus between the fourth prince and the second prince of the Zhou Kingdom. I didn't expect that the second prince of the Zhou Kingdom would still have a deep affection for the fourth prince. The road is not very far, and it is time-consuming and laborious for him to run back and forth like this.

"Isn't it here for Shen Mingyun on Tuesday?" During this time, Luo Shuyu really didn't ask about these things for the sake of the child, but now it seems that this is a trivial matter, it is obviously a shocking gossip.

It is also absolutely impossible to get together with Zhou Zizi and Tuesday.

After the three of them left, Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin came out of the clothes shop and found a restaurant to sit down.

Li Mingjin began to explain the whole story to Luo Shuyu: "It has to start with the last Tuesday when he hooked up with the fourth to deal with the Yan family."

Luo Shuyu: "Didn't they reach an agreement at that time? How could they still be with the fourth prince on Tuesday?"

Li Mingjin: "Yeah, because of the agreement with the fourth child this Tuesday, this is not because he did not leave the barracks, but instead served as a staff officer for the fourth child. At first, the two were at odds with each other because of Shen Mingyun, but later, they couldn't see each other. The taste began to change. Once, the two of them fell into a cave in the deep mountain and spent the night in it. It was cold in the night. Both of them were wet, so they could only take off their clothes to warm each other. If he doesn't like women, he likes men, so he is interested in the fourth child, and the two of them are doing something."

Luo Shuyu looked at Li Mingjin and asked with a smile, "How do you say you have nose and eyes, as if you saw it with your own eyes."

Li Mingjin lowered his head and held the teacup and said, "What Anba said, he saw it with his own eyes."

Luo Shuyu doubted: "An Ba is not the one who often buys you a small story book."

Li Mingjin turned his head out of the window with a guilty conscience: "It's not about the fourth child and Tuesday, how can it involve me."

Luo Shuyu smiled: "Okay, let's not talk about this, let's talk about the Fourth Prince and Tuesday." It seems that those small stories are related to An Eight, and Li Mingjin's performance is too obvious.

Li Mingjin: "Anyway, after the fire was dry, they were separated from each other for a long time."

Luo Shuyu: "And then how did you continue to hook up?"

Li Mingjin: "Do you remember the woman who was pregnant with the fourth child?"

Luo Shuyu: "I know, he is afraid that Shen Mingyun will find out that the child is his, and he will not be able to tell when he is born, and he is also afraid that the woman will talk nonsense."

Li Mingjin: "Yes, in fact, that woman could have lived, but on Tuesday, she sent a letter to the fourth child, reminding him not to leave hidden dangers. In this way, the fourth child and Tuesday were really the king who saw mung bean in the eyes. A few days ago, there wasn't a word for it, oh, yes, soulmate."

Luo Shuyu: "That's really a different kind of soul mate, that's a pair made in heaven." It turns out that it can be explained in this way. It really is a confidant. It should be the same vicious and vicious. The idea that maybe they know what the other person is going to say with just one look, so it seems that it's not a big problem to say that they are soulmates.