Chapter 106: Rescue Tuesday's Mission

Regarding the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun's drug use on Emperor Tiansheng, Li Mingjin still did not discuss with Emperor Tiansheng. If he asked how he knew it, why would he suddenly monitor the fourth prince, Li Mingjin could not explain his power He had already penetrated the entire capital, no matter what the Fourth Prince did, he knew everything.

They finally changed the way of handling it, and this way was better than what they thought at first, and it would not make Emperor Tiansheng suspect them.

The medicine for Emperor Tiansheng must be given, but of course, it is not for Emperor Tiansheng to touch the part of the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun, but for Emperor Tiansheng to eat medicines that will induce him to cause some sleeping effects. These are all administered by Doctor Lin. The deployment can basically guarantee the life of Emperor Tiansheng, it will not aggravate his condition, but it will be beneficial to him.

Therefore, when Emperor Tiansheng woke up, he heard and saw that the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun couldn't wait to rummage through the edict while he was ill.

Emperor Tiansheng heard that the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun came out, and Li Mingjin also came in, so he quickly closed his eyes and pretended that he was still in critical condition. can move.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu also knew about the effect of the medicine. They were deliberately letting Emperor Tiansheng discover the anxious fourth prince, who would rather get the throne effortlessly than use his hidden power.

Now let's see what Tiansheng thinks.

A few days ago, Li Mingjin didn't know who Emperor Tiansheng would pass the position to, but he was sure that Emperor Tiansheng was inclined to the fourth prince. In the end, the throne was passed on to the fourth prince. Therefore, Li Mingjin will take the plan when the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun are ready to prescribe the medicine.

According to their plan, Emperor Tiansheng would definitely not survive for three days after taking the medicine, but now it is different. Emperor Tiansheng can live for a while longer, and the fourth prince may not have the chance to get close to Emperor Tiansheng during this time. , Moreover, now that Emperor Tiansheng has discovered what the fourth prince has done, he must have a different opinion on the fourth prince.

Being too impatient is not the good character an emperor should have.

After the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun got the answer, they left the palace directly. After Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu also successfully achieved their goal, they performed filial piety in front of Emperor Tiansheng before leaving. Zhou et al.

Emperor Tiansheng was completely awake after they all left, and the imperial doctor who was beside him was so surprised that he thought he had returned to the light, but after examining his body, he found that he had returned to his previous state, as if his sudden fall was an illusion.

The Imperial Physician didn't dare to say more, didn't dare to ask more, whether to prescribe the medicine or to prescribe the medicine.

It is not them that are tangled now, but Emperor Tiansheng.

He went into the dark room and let people burn a brazier and threw the edict that the Fourth Prince had just moved into it!

This country cannot be left to the fourth child!

Then only the third child is left, and it can only be left to the third child!

The third child is the one who really cares about his father, and is sincerely guarding the Great Xia Kingdom. It doesn't matter that the power behind him is not as good as the fourth child. He can help the third child make arrangements while he still has a breath. You can also compete with the fourth, and you will not suffer.