Chapter 104: count up

Emperor Tiansheng knew that he couldn't continue to wander between Li Mingjin and the fourth prince.

He needs to come to a conclusion.

Although what he did was just a dream, it also reflected the emotions among several princes.

The boss has no talent and no virtue;

The prince is not his own, so let's not mention it;

The third child has absolute military talent and charisma, but he is not very good at doing things and is a bit straight;

The fourth is gentle, courteous, knowledgeable, ambitious, and very good at hiding himself. People like him are indeed very suitable for working hard in the officialdom.

But now we have to choose the future emperor, who can stabilize and develop their great Xia Jiangshan. The remaining two capable princes each have their own strengths and weaknesses, and there is no need to consider the descendants. Both have sons. .

Their advantages are also obvious. Neither side has a strong mother clan. After inheriting the throne, neither will be restrained by the mother clan. It is just to see who can continue to transform the court after ascending the throne.

There are also shortcomings. Neither of them has received the education of the right monarch. Emperor Tiansheng has many reasons and principles to teach them, but with his current physical condition, he is also powerless.

Come on, if the third child ascends the throne, can the fourth child and other princes stay? Conversely, when the fourth child ascends the throne, can the third child and other princes stay, and whether the third child will raise an army.

Also, what if he dreamed that the princes of other countries were all on the side of the fourth child in his dream?

Over the years, there is no mother's snobbery behind the fourth child. How did he suddenly increase his power?

Is the third child capable of competing with it?

The more Emperor Tiansheng thought about it, he realized that he didn't know enough about these two sons. If he put the strength of the two countries in front of him, he could say one, two, three, but his two sons, how could he? Can't compare the card case?

He didn't know what the strength of the two sides was, what forces were behind it, and what he was doing all these years, were they all blinded by them?

No, he knows the strength of the third child. All his team members are in Gucheng, while the fourth child is a civil servant and a part of the capital. If the throne is given to the third child, he may not be able to keep it, and he will be arrested within three days. The fourth is replaced.

The third child seems to be a little weak, that's all.

When Emperor Tiansheng was struggling with the headache of choosing the future emperor, the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun were obviously a little overwhelmed.

They need to break the current balance. As far as they know, the father has not made a decision yet. Who is he going to give this country to?

Let them push it.

Shen Mingyun learned that the ultimate purpose of the system is to help the fourth prince win the throne, and he can retire after completing this task.

Since it is to be completed, speed up the progress. He does not have the patience of the fourth prince.

The two were in such a state of affairs because of their relationship. Shen Mingyun hated the fourth prince for cheating, and at the same time had to protect his own life. Without the fourth prince, he still has two children.