Chapter 56: into town!

Emperor Tiansheng finally sent someone to prepare the talents and seeds that Li Mingjin wrote on the booklet. He felt the feeling of pampering his wayward son. Seeing Li Mingjin's elated appearance, he felt that it was worthwhile to prepare these things. . In the end, it is the north. The spring flowers bloom in Beijing in March and April, but it is still cold and freezing there. The more you prepare, the more protection.

In the blink of an eye, this year's taste has become less and less, knowing that Luo Shuyu will follow Li Mingjin to the north more and more people, even Luo Renshou went to the Third Prince's Mansion to see Luo Shuyu in person. It was rumored that they were going to the north for an "outing". Recently, the servants of the Third Prince's Mansion have been buying this and that. He also pulled a cart of things that he didn't know would be useful to Luo Shuyu.

Luo Shuyu looked at the list, it wasn't gold and silver jewelry, it was a very practical thing, but it was of some use, so he accepted it. Even Mrs. Luo sent them a thick robe and a pair of thick-bottomed deerskins for Li Mingjin. boots.

After receiving the gift from others, Luo Shuyu's attitude towards Luo Renshou was slightly better.

Luo Renshou was a little flattered that he was able to get Luo Shuyu's smile. In fact, he just saw the wind. If everyone had not seen the attitude of Emperor Tiansheng towards the third prince recently, he would not have been so active in running to the third prince's mansion.

He also reciprocated, and told Luo Shuyu about Shen Mingyun's movements. After the spring, Shen Mingyun would also follow the Fourth Prince to the south.

Shen Mingyun is going south with the Fourth Prince?

Luo Shuyu didn't expect that Shen Mingyun had just had a miscarriage, and his body might not have recovered yet, so he wanted to find another place to re-accumulate his points in the mall. It seems that his love for the fourth prince was not as strong as he imagined. If there are any more problems, it is estimated that they will start to lose their minds. After all, if the fourth prince's first child is not saved, the fourth prince will definitely have some psychological problems.

I just don't know what Shen Mingyun will do under the guidance of the system after he goes to the south. If he gains popularity or makes political achievements like he did in the north, wouldn't it give them a chance?

After Luo Renshou left, Luo Shuyu directly informed Li Mingjin of the matter.

The matter of going south is not easy, Li Mingjin pondered for a while and then told Luo Shuyu his analysis: "Fourth brother also has our people around, and the trip to the south is not easy. It is not a matter of a day or two for the Lin family to be domineering in the local area, the local officials and businessmen colluded, and the fourth brother is estimated to be assassinated on the road, so it is still a question whether it can be successfully reached Dong'an County."

Given that Luo Shuyu only mentioned the matter in the north in the book, he didn't know much about the uprising caused by the famine in the south. He should have been suppressed by the Lin family of Dong'an and not stabbed in front of Emperor Tiansheng. The rebirth led the Fourth Prince to go to Dong'an County, which showed that his rebirth was of great significance.

"It might be difficult for the fourth prince to go alone, but he brought Shen Mingyun. You also know that he is a bit evil, and he is estimated to be able to resolve a lot of dangers." Luo Shuyu is most afraid that they will find new people because of various dangerous events. The treasure, the system can always provide Shen Mingyun with useful information on a regular basis, helping him and the fourth prince to go higher and higher.

"Don't worry, our people will report the situation regularly." In fact, Li Mingjin sometimes finds it strange that his daughter-in-law pays less attention to the now-established prince and eldest prince. The nervous object, is this Shen Mingyun really that powerful?