86: Exploring the Palace of the Fourth Prince at night

The purpose of Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu returning to Beijing is to attend the 60th birthday banquet of Emperor Tiansheng.

The time for them to come back is not too early or too late. Three days later will be the birthday banquet. At that time, Emperor Tiansheng will receive birthday gifts from various parties on the same day, which is also a good opportunity for various countries to conduct diplomacy.

Although Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu had just returned, they knew exactly what was going on in the DPRK.

According to inquiries, at the luncheon with the ministers, there may be someone who mentioned the matter of Lixin Prince to Emperor Tiansheng, which must be hinting at the establishment of the Fourth Prince, and this matter should not be mentioned explicitly.

Li Mingjin is not busy with socializing now. If he starts to act now, he will definitely be targeted by the fourth prince. For now, the fourth prince is quite embarrassed in front of Emperor Tiansheng, and Emperor Tiansheng still believes in him in important matters. After all, they worked together to solve the crown prince and the Yan family. Emperor Tiansheng couldn't immediately play the trick of crossing the river and demolishing the bridge. After using the fourth prince, he threw him aside. Besides, he couldn't do such a thing now. Also pull it down, unless he can live for another ten years, and then re-train a capable new prince.

The only sons that Emperor Tiansheng can get are the fourth prince and the third prince, and he is fortunate that he still has two good sons.

Although he has other princes who have just come of age, they are not as good as these two in terms of ability and merit, and Emperor Tiansheng will not take them into consideration.

When Li Mingjin didn't go to Gucheng, the "father-son relationship" between Emperor Tiansheng and him was not deep, and at that time there were the eldest prince and the crown prince in front of him, so naturally he had no time to take care of Li Mingjin, nor did he understand his military talents , Today is different from the past. In his eyes, the third child is also very good. Now he is the only candidate he can consider. He is a good seedling.

But these things, Tiansheng Emperor will not mention it to others, the establishment of the reserve is a major event.

In the eyes of the officials below, it is too difficult to speculate on the Holy Will.

Having experienced the incident between the eldest prince and the crown prince, most officials did not dare to stand in line casually, for fear of guessing wrong and the whole family would suffer. Some officials were even afraid of being implicated by the royal affairs. Officer, it's really hard to survive.

The day after Li Mingjin came back, he didn't go to court, so he wasn't in a hurry to express himself.

He listened to Emperor Tiansheng's arrangement and took a day or two of rest at the mansion, and he even wanted to rest for two more days. In the end, it was decided that it would be sooner or later to show his face on the day of Emperor Tiansheng's birthday.

Before coming back, he and Chen Rong discussed the following matters. He had to have a reason to stay in the capital, and he had to operate well. He could do something secretly these days when he was not in court.

Compared with Li Mingjin, who is busy in secret, Luo Shuyu is busy in Mingli.

Before he packed up, he received a lot of invitations to invite him to the banquet, and these official ladies were too hasty.

One of them was from Shen Mingyun. He was actually going to hold a banquet. What kind of banquet was he holding?

The content is very Shen Mingyun's style. It is still the same set he moved from Hyundai. Although it is an invitation card, the theme is the new product launch of a certain product.