Chapter 57: dismount

Li Mingjin took Luo Shuyu into the city mightily.

The one who came to greet them was Zhu Chengye, the prefect of Gucheng.

Zhu Taishou saluted the two: "I have seen the third highness, I have seen the third prince and concubine."

Li Mingjin was friendly: "Don't be too polite."

Zhu Taishou had dark skin and showed eight white teeth when he smiled: "Then the lower official will take His Highness to the newly vacated residence."

Li Mingjin and his party have been busy all the way, so they have to clean up first: "Okay, let's settle down first, and we can discuss other things tomorrow."

Zhu Taishou: "Xiaguan will arrange a dust-cleaning banquet for His Highness tomorrow night. Do you think it is feasible?"

Li Mingjin nodded and said succinctly, "Yes."

Zhu Taishou laughed again, showing his white teeth: "Then, please come here, Your Highness."

Zhu Taishou first led them to the arranged mansion.

Except for Luo Shuyu who was sitting in the carriage, everyone else rode forward.

In the winter, there were only a few people along the street. They looked numb and lacked vigor at all, perhaps because of the cold weather.

Luo Shuyu sighed, it was really cold outside, and it was estimated that people who were still walking outside the house were forced to do so.

New city, new residence, everything is brand new.

Here, there are no princes who are staring at them, and no one will stare at them every day, and there are no malicious eyes for the time being.

However, they cannot let their guard down.

Taking the luggage to the new residence, Li Mingjin was talking to Zhu Taishou in front. The polite Zhu Taishou made people feel uncomfortable.

Before he came, Li Mingjin asked Emperor Tiansheng for a list of local officials and generals. To say that the longest-serving one had to be the Prefect Zhu, who worked for ten years and never left.

Being so polite to Li Mingjin now makes Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu suspicious. What they inquired about Zhu Taishou's personality seems to be different. According to the memories of his colleagues in the capital, Zhu Taishou has always been stern and hateful.

Ten years can change a person.

It seems that what they have inquired about is really different from what they have actually seen. It must be understood after in-depth contact, otherwise it is really difficult to judge a person's personality.

The book is all from the perspective of Shen Mingyun, and most of the content is related to General Zhenbei. Other characters have very little pen and ink. People like Zhu Taishou have basically never appeared in the text. Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin can only know about him through inquiries. People and behavior styles.

When I saw him today, I found that this person does not match the rumors, and I have never heard anyone mention his dark skin, and he is relatively smooth in dealing with things. supply.

Luo Shuyu didn't think much about it for the time being, but just wrote down the doubts in his heart. There will be a dust-cleaning banquet for Li Mingjin and him tomorrow. He will also attend and study it carefully.

The residence Zhu Taishou arranged for them was a three-entry house. Although it was not as chic and spacious as the capital city, it should be one of the best large houses in Gucheng, enough for Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu to live here for a year or two.