Chapter 83: Prince was abolished

Of course, Luo Shuyu didn't make the decision to leave with the other party impulsively.

First, he knew that in addition to the dark guards around him, Li Mingjin also sent people to follow him at any time and regularly reported his movements to Li Mingjin; secondly, the intentions of the people in the bookstore were obvious, because they knew in advance that he was going to the bookstore, even if the dark ten could Taking him to break through will also hurt both sides, and he may be in a predicament, so he would rather go with the other party than make trouble.

During the process of being sent to the carriage, Luo Shuyu calmly speculated on who wanted to kidnap him.

The spy from the neighboring country is still the prince of the capital or someone sent by the fourth prince.

Blindfolded, Luo Shuyu guessed their current position according to the direction of his body swing. They did not leave the city, but moved toward the south of the city.

The south of the city is a relatively wealthy area of ​​Gucheng, and the Third Prince's Mansion is also in this direction. It seems that the other party has a clear mind, knowing what the most dangerous place is is the safest place.

The man who kidnapped him was a bit not only high-profile, but also smart.

No matter who it is, Luo Shuyu wants to know what the other party's purpose is.

The carriage stopped, Luo Shuyu was helped off the carriage, the other party respected Luo Shuyu, and the word "please" was used throughout.

This is a newly built house in the south of the city.

After Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu came to Gucheng, the population has been increasing every year, and many wealthy households from other places are also willing to come to Gucheng for development. When there are more people, the houses are naturally not enough to live in, so some people buy land and build their own houses. They are all newly built, even the roads are newly built, and many uninhabited houses have been bought and then renovated. Now they are filled with people and full of life.

Probably because the little stories about Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu in the capital were spread to Gucheng, and the people wanted to be closer to them, so they bought nearby houses. However, those who live here are either rich or rich.

The same goes for the people who want to bring Luo Shuyu here.

Who is it?

Luo Shuyu was puzzled.

He was placed in the main hall, and a servant brought first-class new tea, Luo Shuyu smelled it, and it was very fragrant. However, in an unknown land, he chose not to drink.

After a while, an elegant figure appeared in front of Luo Shuyu.

He is an unbelievably beautiful boy. He wears the most popular summer clothes these days. He uses the most refreshing spices this summer. Even the hairpins are new styles from the best shop in Gucheng today, and all this Luo Shuyu felt particularly familiar.

Because he has it all.

The handsomely dressed son bowed to Luo Shuyu Yingying: "Zhou Ping has seen the third prince concubine, you are as calm as I imagined."

Luo Shuyu looked at him blankly: "I don't know you."

Zhou Ping nodded: "Of course, the third prince has never met me, but I have known you for a long time."

Luo Shuyu thought about his surname, and suddenly said: "Your surname is Zhou, you are from Zhou."

Last time he was kidnapped by Zhou Guo's fake son, and this time he was also kidnapped by Zhou Guo's son.