Chapter 60: Fortunately not there

There are not many details on Shen Mingyun's side, but Luo Shuyu can think of the relationship between Shen Mingyun and this man with amnesia based on what he has read in the book before. His "chivalrous heart" is no different from nosy.

Luo Shuyu was thinking who was this man? The people following the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun have not yet found out the origin of each other.

There are currently two speculations.

One is that amnesia is really useful, he can claim that he doesn't remember anything, this person has no amnesia at all. Second, maybe he was really seriously injured and was rescued by Shen Mingyun and the fourth prince, but when he found out that the person around him happened to be the person he wanted to contact, he had a plan and decided to infiltrate their team. But how to stay? His injury may not be too severe to move. If he has a clear mind, he will be asked about his identity at any time. The fourth prince is not necessarily a good person, so the man chose to pretend to have amnesia after waking up.

Although the supporting characters who are somewhat related to the book are somewhat different from their previous lives, the characters related to Shen Mingyun should not be absent. Otherwise, how will the plot in this book go on? The Fourth Prince is a perfect example, not to mention, The four men who hooked up with Shen Mingyun in the book were all short of intelligence, otherwise they would not have helped Shen Mingyun and the fourth prince to ascend to the throne in the end.

This is all Luo Shuyu's guess, but who is this person? Is it the second prince of Zhou who never appeared?

If the second prince of Zhou Kingdom was seriously injured in Daxia Kingdom, who would have done it? No one in Daxia knows his true identity, so it is possible that the people of Zhou Guo did it themselves. Zhou Guo was more chaotic than they thought, but they could let Li Mingjin operate in advance to pave the way for them in the future.

However, for now, it is still necessary to entertain the ladies who will be visiting the mansion soon.

When Luo Shuyu was in the capital, he and Li Mingjin entered the winter not long after they got married. They attended the Crown Princess's Chrysanthemum Rewarding Banquet and the First Prince's Concubine's Plum Appreciation Banquet. When she was pregnant, she couldn't help but invite her. If she was invited, someone would definitely take the opportunity to make trouble, so she didn't do it, and then went directly north with Li Mingjin.

The first time he took the initiative to do something, Luo Shuyu was very motivated, not to cater to others, nor to follow the trend, this time he was doing it for himself, for Li Mingjin, and the banquet was very hot. Don't let it go.

What people from the north wanted to see most was the characteristics of the capital, so he asked the cooks from the capital to prepare more delicacies and snacks from the capital, and also asked the servants to pack a small gift, which they could bring back to them after they left. For the family to enjoy, Luo Shuyu doesn't want the ladies to remember him, but most of the people. The influence is accumulated through such little things.

Thinking about it now, that book is not without its benefits. At least he learned from it the knowledge that the system gave to Shen Mingyun, and also felt the pattern of the future world from the words in the book. Wisdom, since it can be used, don't waste it.

Early morning on the day of the banquet.

The sky is high and the emperor is far away, so Li Mingjin, who had gone to the morning, stayed in bed for a while before getting up.

Luo Shuyu wringed the veil and asked him, "Is Your Highness staying in the mansion today?"

Li Mingjin yawned: "I went to the military camp later, and asked them to sign up for the competition two days ago. I'll take a look later."