Chapter 50: The meaning of "promoting"

Shen Mingyun is pregnant.

Yes, he is pregnant!

After hearing the results of the imperial doctor's diagnosis and treatment, he was completely dumbfounded!

Shen Mingyun said with a trembling voice: "The imperial doctor, do you repeat what you just said?"

The imperial physician misunderstood what he meant, thinking that he was too happy to confirm that he was pregnant, how grand it was to be pregnant with the prince's child, he patiently answered again, and congratulated the fourth prince who was standing beside him: "Congratulations to the fourth prince, Shen Liangshi is pregnant."

The fourth prince was also very pleasantly surprised. He looked at the imperial physician and then at Shen Mingyun. He was also a little unsure: "Really?"

He was a little overwhelmed when he was suddenly promoted to father.

The imperial doctor nodded: "It's true, I also checked the three-circuit pulse, but I found that the fetus is still unstable and needs to rest for a month. I will prescribe some contraceptive pills to Shen Liangshi, and ask Shen Liangshi to take it on time. Medicine, three times a day, drink for a month in a row, and have to rest in bed, I will come every three days to take the pulse of Shen Liangshi."

Fourth Prince: "Okay, thank you Imperial Physician!"

After the imperial physician left, the fourth prince hugged Shen Mingyun: "Yun'er, that's great, we're going to have our own child! Don't worry about the shop opening or anything these days, and have a baby at home."

Shen Mingyun's face was constipated, and there was no smile at the corners of his mouth. Did Li Mingchun just say that he was called An An An Yi?

fuck! I'm **** a big man who is pregnant and has a miscarriage!

When he was working in the company, he often encountered female colleagues who took leave because of pregnancy. At that time, he thought they were making a big fuss, but now it was his turn, as disgusting as eating a fly.

Fuck TMD! Doesn't it mean that the son's pregnancy rate is low?

Isn't it 100% impossible to win the lottery by using the system of contraceptives?

With such luck, why did he never win the lottery twice a week!

He has also read a lot of Jinjiang novels, and knows the law of transcending books. As long as the protagonist in the book has a child, as long as the protagonist and another male protagonist XXOO will definitely hit it!

Then he hits it!

On the one hand, he is happy that he is the protagonist of the book. On the other hand, he is questioning the system. He has been actively contraceptive, why is he still pregnant!

"System, what does this mean? Why am I getting pregnant? I take my medicine on time every time I have **** with Li Mingchun!" Isn't he taking a novel about the construction of a powerful country? Pregnant and hairy!

The system replied to him in a cold mechanical voice: "Host, you sometimes play too exciting without condoms, and it's useless to just take contraceptive pills, you will still win the lottery, and the fourth prince is the protagonist in the book, and Mi Qingzi of the male protagonist is also It is relatively powerful, and can directly make the host directly pregnant, not to mention that you are wearing a book, and it is naturally the life of the protagonist."

Shen Mingyun was very mad in his heart: "So I am the life of the protagonist? It's an unbearable weight for life! My big man is pregnant, how can I give birth?"