Chapter 12: are you blind?

On the day we went out, the sky was beautiful and the sky was clear.

Daxia's national style is still open, and the sons and women are very casual when going out. Many folk female sons can freely fall in love with men, and choose to marry the person they like. As long as it can be successful, it is also a good talk. However, most of the marriage contracts are still based on the words of the parents' life matchmaking.

The Luo family has Luo Shuyu's marriage in front, and Liu's marriage requirements for their children have also become higher. Luo Shuyu can be favored by the royal family, and her children may not be able to get a good match, at least they must be matched. A scholarly family.

Luo Shuyu didn't pay much attention to these things in his last life, but in this life, he should know what he should know, and try to find out what he should not know. The intersection between Shen Mingyun and the Luo family will affect Luo Shuyu's life more or less. Good or bad, this is the conclusion he draws from the book, whoever has more positive connections with Shen Mingyun will get more benefits. If anyone sings against Shen Mingyun, then they will have a tragic end.

In the full text, there are not a few families who have become villains because of their opposition to Shen Mingyun. Not only that, but many families have been destroyed, wives have been separated, and wives and children have been abandoned. Want to change the trajectory of these things, road resistance and long.

Luo Shuyu's most important thing now is to take care of his small family first, and other things have to be considered in the long run.

He put on his sun hat and went out the door with Qingwang.

However, when he went out on the front foot, Shen Mingyun also drove out on the back foot to go out on a date. Today, he is still radiant, like a peacock opening its screen.

After Luo Shuyu came back from his rebirth, he had never been out of Luo Mansion, and Qing Wang had passed on any news to him.

The main street, which was not greatly influenced by Shen Mingyun, was still full of the shouts of small vendors.

In fact, people are thinking about how to make a better living for their families every day. They really don't care who is in power, and whoever can make their lives better will support them.

The carriage was heading towards the main street. Luo Shuyu didn't want to make extra troubles and went directly to Fumanlou. The private room was reserved by Li Mingjin, so no one dared to stop the third prince from meeting his future daughter-in-law.

Coinciding with the market today, there are many more people coming to the city. The first floor of Fuman Building is full of guests. Xiao Er actively greets the guests in the lobby. The back kitchen keeps passing dishes to the front. The sound of wine glasses touching, made up the word "lively".

Vaguely, Luo Shuyu also heard people praising the wonderfulness of Li Bai's poems such as "Will Enter the Wine", "Looking at Lushan Waterfall", "Drinking Alone Under the Moon", and also heard someone recite "Raise a glass to invite the bright moon, and let the shadow become Three" and so on.

Luo Shuyu was taken to the private room on the second floor by the second floor, and it was much quieter when he got to the second floor. Each private room was separate.

He didn't come here many times. In his last life, when he was pregnant with a child, Li Mingjin brought him back a lot of food when he passed by in winter.

Li Mingjin told him that he bought it on the way. Looking back now, Fumanlou and the Mansion of the Three Princes are in two opposite directions.

Luo Shuyu took off the sun hat and handed it to Qingwang, thinking about how Li Mingjin didn't get cold when he brought the vegetables back to the house in the cold winter, the more he thought about it, the more sour he felt.