Chapter 77: incredible news

Luo Shuyu, who had just recalled Li Mingjin's injury, bit her lower lip.

After entering the study, Luo Shuyu squinted at Li Mingjin: "Your Highness."

Seeing his expression, Li Mingjin knew that something must have happened to him, and his response was a little guilty: "Hey?" He tried hard to think if he had done anything wrong recently.

Luo Shuyu put both hands on the desk: "Be a sincere person?"

Li Mingjin raised his hand and swore: "I am absolutely sincere and honest in front of you."

Luo Shuyu pointed to his feet: "I heard that when we got married, His Royal Highness's feet were not hurt by escaping from tracking."

Li Mingjin: "..." It must be the little **** of Ansan, "This, the situation at the time was not easy to explain, I just thought, since the misunderstanding has been caused, just, let's go."

Luo Shuyu: "His Royal Highness is now frank."

Li Mingjin scratched the back of his head: "It's all been discovered. If you don't tell the truth, you'll be mad at me."

Luo Shuyu took off the pen and put it in ink: "Then I won't be angry now?"

Li Mingjin: "Then how do you not get angry? I was wrong, I shouldn't hide it from you."

Luo Shuyu can understand why Li Mingjin didn't tell the truth at the time, and he wouldn't tell the truth at that time. After all, they were just married at the time, and they were still in the situation of whether or not to trust someone, but now that he thinks about it, he is still angry.

He hooked his finger at Li Mingjin: "Your Highness, come closer."

Li Mingjin approached obediently, and Li Mingjin ordered him: "Close your eyes." Li Mingjin obediently closed his eyes.

Luo Shuyu quickly raised the pen and drew a few strokes on his face.

Li Mingjin: "...Did you draw something on my face?"

Luo Shuyu was painting in Li Mingjin for the first time, and laughed to himself: "It's a bit ugly, hahahahaha!"

Li Mingjin opened his eyes, grabbed the pen in his hand, and drew on his face. Luo Shuyu couldn't have let him draw, so he ran away.

Li Mingjin: "Don't run, let me draw it!"

Luo Shuyu: "Think beautifully."

Li Mingjin: "I'll catch you soon."

Luo Shuyu: "You dare?"

Li Mingjin: "Dare!"

Luo Shuyu: "His Royal Highness sleeps on the couch at night."

Li Mingjin: "I want to paint when I sleep on the couch."

Luo Shuyu: "No, it's too ugly, hahaha, I don't want to be as ugly as you."

There is no overnight feud between husband and wife. In the end, both of them can only wash their faces with water, which is enough.

Before we knew it, when the Spring Society Day came, the farmers began to pray for good weather, and Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu also went to sprinkle a few drops of water.

Today's Gucheng can not only be self-sufficient, but also fill the granary of Gucheng. Li Mingjin has made it a rich place.

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin returned to where they stood on the city wall.

Today's city walls have long been reinforced, and looking around, Gucheng has become what they want to see.

In addition, Gucheng has expanded several times. In the past three years, Gucheng has become more stable, and its population has increased by tens of thousands compared to the beginning. Many refugees who cannot survive in the north are willing to defect here.