Chapter 85: came back

The emperor's departure from the palace is a big event, not only to set up a guard of honor, but also to be accompanied by the **** of the Imperial Army.

Such a big battle, it is difficult for people not to pay attention. Only the emperor in the entire capital, and even the entire Xia Xia, has this treatment.

People who are not sensitive to recent anecdotes are all talking about why the emperor traveled suddenly without the slightest warning. According to past experience, the emperor must send someone to clear the pedestrians on the road before he travels, so as to prevent the people from colliding with the nobles. .

But what happened this time?

The people don't understand, why don't they clear the people on the road first, not afraid of collision?

What's the urgency?

The desire to gossip is always very strong. As long as it is paid attention to, someone will definitely seek gossip. Curiosity is the commonality of human beings.

At this time, Li Mingjin did not know that Emperor Tiansheng was about to meet him at the city gate. The sudden departure of Emperor Tiansheng from the city to meet him was unexpected.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu saw the guard of honor before the city gate.

When they got closer, they realized that it was Emperor Tiansheng who suddenly came to greet them.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu do not have deep feelings for Emperor Tiansheng, but this does not mean that Emperor Tiansheng will not unilaterally think that they have deep feelings for them.

Before getting close to Emperor Tiansheng, Li Mingjin whispered to Luo Shuyu, "Yu'er, you must be very emotional."

Luo Shuyu: "I know, His Royal Highness also has to show the emotional energy when he left Gucheng. It is best to hold back your tears if you can."

Li Mingjin paused: "I'll try my best." Facing his father, he had to show his emotions to the people. It was too hard for him. The father didn't do anything to him.

I didn't hold him very much when I was a child, I didn't cover him with a quilt once, I didn't teach him how to write, I didn't teach him how to be a human being, I really couldn't be moved.

Luo Shuyu is more difficult than Li Mingjin. He has no feelings for Emperor Tiansheng, but he has to squeeze out two tears of homesickness when he returns to the capital.

Fortunately, Emperor Tiansheng came out of the palace on a whim today, and the Luo family didn't follow, otherwise he would have wanted to give Luo Renshou two feet instead of crying at him.

The carriage finally came to Emperor Tiansheng. After Li Mingjin helped Luo Shuyu out of the carriage, the two walked hand in hand to Emperor Tiansheng.

Li Mingjin raised his voice slightly to show that he was more excited than usual: "My son, see the father and the emperor!"

Luo Shuyu also called and saluted.

Emperor Tiansheng was really excited, looked at Li Mingjin and looked at Luo Shuyu again: "Everything is fine, everything is fine, it hasn't changed much, but I feel that it has changed."

Li Mingjin: "Isn't the royal father aware that the sons and ministers have become stronger?"

Emperor Tiansheng squeezed his arm: "It's strong, there may be injuries on the battlefield."

Li Mingjin wrote in an understatement: "It's just a skin injury, so the royal father doesn't need to worry about it."

Emperor Tiansheng: "You child, how can the royal father not care? Parents who care about your body!"