Chapter 115: found it

Now Shen Mingyun is very angry, the Third Prince's Mansion can't be conquered for a long time, and his own children have been captured!

Putting aside the child's current situation, he was terrified when he thought about the fact that no one in the manor found out when the third prince took the child away.

The child is now in the hands of others, no matter how stupid Shen Mingyun is, he knows not to act rashly.

Obviously, Luo Shuyu was already prepared, Shen Mingyun's initial self-confidence was hit to the bottom, and he didn't know what the situation of the fourth prince was in the palace.

When Shen Mingyun was tangled outside, the dark guard was also telling Luo Shuyu that they might be running out of bows and arrows.

Luo Shuyu said: "Don't worry for the time being, they don't dare to attack now, I guess His Highness's side should be over soon."

Looking at the two innocent children playing, Luo Shuyu didn't feel any great guilt. He brought the children here to save the people in his house and not hurt them. He didn't pin his hopes on the two As for the child, if Shen Mingyun was a little more cruel and attacked, they might not be able to resist. Now it's just to delay time and wait for Li Mingjin to end his affairs in the palace.

When the fourth prince's sword pointed at Li Mingjin and was about to give him a pair, he was blocked by the soft sword that Li Mingjin hid at his waist. It was his negligence.

The fourth prince can still be said to be good in martial arts in front of the civil servants, and is considered a master, but in front of Li Mingjin, he is obviously not worth seeing, and Li Mingjin didn't want to waste time with him, he directly screwed him, and then ordered someone to tie him up.

The civilians were terrified, things took a turn for the worse, and they suddenly didn't know what to do.

Li Mingjin started to clean up all the officials who followed the fourth prince to seize the throne with lightning speed. Everyone had not had time to recall the imperial decree just now, only to see the fourth prince raised his sword, and the next moment, all of them were taken care of , It turned out to be just watching the fun, but who knows, now the people who are watching the fun have become themselves.

The officials were chattering non-stop. They could speak well and began to scold Li Mingjin for his behavior, but Li Mingjin ignored them.

However, the military officers who had been threatened by the fourth prince couldn't stand them. confusion.

Zuo Xiang looked at all this with a pale face, and his grief was greater than death.

Lost, lost.

After all, he still couldn't stand in line, and a mistake became an eternal hatred. He now regrets that the fourth prince lost too fast. This is something he never thought of. Why has he never felt the strength of the other party, is he too confident?

Li Mingjin watched all this with a cold eye, and did not mean to stop it. Instead, he let the elite soldiers he brought to surround them to see who could become the final winner.

He didn't go anywhere, the imperial decree has been read out, the world will be his in the future, and he will be the new emperor of Daxia.

The elite soldiers who entered the palace to clear the Fourth Prince's faction came in quietly from the east gate last night, and the large army will arrive in the capital today.

Li Mingjin looked at the position of the sun, almost there.

The fourth prince was tied up, extremely embarrassed, and what made him extremely embarrassing was that Li Mingjin didn't lock him up, so he just put him aside and ignored him. There is nothing more uncomfortable than this kind of ignorance.